To coordinate the Age Well Everyday (AWE) program and manage the e-learning portal. This will involve training and management of volunteers, evaluation of programme quality, scaling the programmes islandwide through collaborations to benefit more seniors. The candidate is expected to work with subject matter experts, community partners, volunteers, and external designers in the development and marketing of online modules.
1) Day-to-day operational management of AWE programme such as
- Plan and coordinate related project activities with internal and external stakeholders (volunteer workshops, appreciation event, participant courses, assessment etc)
- Liaise, publicise, and coordinate with internal and external parties to expand network island-wide and increase collaborators and volunteers
- Identify and strategise communication, engagement, and outreach plans to target audience
- Maintain project documents and prepare regular strategic reports for directors, senior management, advisory board, and donors.
- Expand sites and drive volunteer and participants recruitment.
- Go digital - to develop and implement virtual programme
2) Curating and crafting of MSC's teaching materials and aids
- Work with various experts to collate, compile and develop content, teaching materials, training aids and slides.
- Work with technology team to building the E-learning portal, online depository and modules.
- Write and publish monthly articles on website to inform public of relevant health tips and research and raise awareness and enrolment of the programme and e-learning modules.
3) Ensure quality and smooth delivery of training to end users
- Attend workshops, trainings and participant courses to ensure smooth, consistent and quality delivery.
- Regularly collect and implement feedback, queries and suggestions for improvement.
- Assist experts in tracking attendance, performance and deployment of volunteer trainers and instructors.
- Organize consolidated feedback sessions, refresher courses, programme evaluation, data analysis to engage and motivate volunteers.
4) Assist in administration and coordination of Centre's operations to achieve organisational excellence
- Liaise with Academic Committee on see grant call and administration of research grant.
- Maintenance of related administration documents and report to supervisor in weekly meetings. Prepare minutes, reports and presentation decks.
- Assist in events and outreach.
- Degree in Psychology/Marketing/Business, with 2 years' experience in similar field
- Good project management skills and able to balance varied interests of partners
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to develop collaborative relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong communication and writing skills, with an ability to vary style, based on target audience and purpose
- Have an interest in mental health and experience in developing/maintaining content on online learning portals would be an added advantage
- Able to handle administrative work and portray good writing skills (for reports and updates)
- Able to work collaboratively within MSC and external community partners to deliver the Age Well Everyday Program across Singapore
- Able to work on weekends for which time off in lieu will be given on Mondays and Tuesdays
- Meticulous, proactive and resourceful
- Tact and discretion in handling confidential information
- Able to work independently and a good team player
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Organization: Yong Loo Lin School of Medicine
Department : Psychological Medicine
Employee Referral Eligible:
Job requisition ID : 19475
Executive Officer / Senior Exec Officer (Adult Chinese Language Programme) [ Confucius Institute], Nanyang Technological University, Singapore, about 7 hours ago
Roles & Responsibilities Programme management which encompasses programme budgeting, programme advertising, enrolment of new students, curriculum planning and time-tabling, administrative work rel...
Senior Assistant Manager, Strategic Projects, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore, about 18 hours ago
The Senior Assistant Manager (Strategic Projects) will play a key role in supporting the Senior Management in developing the school’s mid and long-term strategic priorities and transformation plan...
Research Associate [Lkc Medicine], Nanyang Technological University, Singapore, about 8 hours ago
A Research Associate/Engineer(Computer Engineer/Software Developer) position is offered to join the Microbiome Medicine Laboratory at Lee Kong Chian School of Medicine, a joint medical school betw...
Assistant Manager, Technology And Operations, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore, about 8 hours ago
At Career & Attachment Office (CAO), we organize various career programmes, events and activities to ensure that students are future-ready and have good employment outcomes upon graduation. One of...
Senior Executive, Student Life (Sports Development) (1 Year Contract), Singapore Institute of Technology, Singapore, 1 day ago
The Senior Executive, Student Life (Sports Development) is responsible for coordinating, managing and executing key student development initiatives in SIT. The role requires the individual to supp...
Assistant Director, Asia Creative Writing Programme (Acwp), Nanyang Technological University, Singapore, 1 day ago
The NAC-NTU Asia Creative Writing Programme (the “ACWP”) is a partnership programme between NAC and NTU that aims to provide a strong foundation to promising writers emerging from the enrolled stu...