To support the development and delivery of high quality executive education programmes.
- Engage potential clients to determine their needs and work with faculty to develop high quality programme proposals on time
- Engage in simple contract negotiations
- Develop new programmes with faculty that would meet market demands
- Market existing programmes to targeted audience
- Support the delivery of programmes, predominantly in Singapore, but occasionally overseas if required (eg. oversee logistics, liaison with faculty and participants etc.)
- Conduct post-programme evaluation with client and faculty
- Work with internal departments to fulfil other administrative duties as required (eg. finance, logistics, operations, marketing etc.)
- Other duties as required
- Minimum university degree
- At least 2 to 3 years of relevant work experience
- Experience working on programmes or projects for international institutions or clients
- Experience with end-to-end project management and able to handle multiple tasks and projects concurrently
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English
- Knowledge of a foreign language is a plus
- Sound information technology skills including knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Experience in Salesforce CRM, online conferencing and collaborative tools, and video and photo editing skills, is a plus
- Skills in database management, or ability to learn these skills quickly and effectively
- Excellent team player, motivated, proactive and willing to work after office hours when needed.
Location: Bukit Timah Campus
Organization: Lee Kuan Yew School of Public Policy
Department : Executive Education
Employee Referral Eligible:
Job requisition ID : 21877
Senior Assistant Director, Business Development (Enterprise Learning Solutions), Nanyang Technological University, Singapore, about 6 hours ago
As the Business Development Lead for Enterprise Learning Solutions, you will play a pivotal role in our business development efforts, expanding our continuing education Programmes to the enterpris...
Assistant Manager, Marketing, Recruitment And Admissions, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore, about 6 hours ago
The Assistant Manager is responsible for initiating and implementing marketing activities that supports the growth and enrolment objectives of the ACP - focusing on the Part-time MBA Programme whi...
Senior Executive, Administrative Support, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore, 4 days ago
This incumbent is part of Nanyang Business School Corporate Services - Academic Support team, that primarily supports faculty in research and teaching-related administrative matters. The team seek...
Assistant Director, Business Development (Lifelong Learning Solutions), Nanyang Technological University, Singapore, about 6 hours ago
As a renowned educational institution, NTU is dedicated to upholding the highest standards of academic excellence, fostering innovation in research, and promoting lifelong learning that equips ind...
Assistant Manager, Student Progress [Lkc Medicine], Nanyang Technological University, Singapore, about 7 hours ago
The Assistant Manager, Student Progress, supports Vice-Dean (Education) and Vice-Dean (Clinical Affairs) in administering processes and policies concerning student progress at Lee Kong Chian Schoo...
Senior Assistant Manager, Sitlearn Professional Development, Singapore Institute of Technology, Singapore, about 24 hours ago
Are you passionate about education and dedicated to ensuring the success of training and workplace learning programmes? The SITLEARN Professional Development, the Singapore Institute of Technology...