To provide support for examination matters, undergraduate projects and administration.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Administration of Honours year projects and internship programmes
- Coordination and management of department examination matters
- Course mapping request management (for Study Abroad Programmes)
- Course registration for non-graduating students
- Provide administrative and logistical support for
- department visitors from external institutions, Visiting Professors, and the Visiting Committee (VC), including travel and accommodation arrangements where necessary, coordinating visit programmes, etc.
- acad-HR matters, such as acad staff recruitment (e.g., adjunct staff and part-time lecturers appointments/re-appointments), processing of contract for service contracts, onboarding/offboarding matters (e.g., office staff rooms).
- biannual peer review exercise.
- Provide coverage of duties for
- smart card and CCTV access systems.
- postage and courier services
- term and temp card applications.
- seminar announcement.
- Any other duties as assigned by the Department.
- Degree holder
- Preferably 1-2 years of related working experience
- Good writing, communication and interpersonal skills with a positive work attitude
- IT savvy and proficient in MS Office applications
- Excellent coordination and organisation skills, with a customer service mindset
- Independent worker who is able to multi-task with a keen sense of urgency
- Strong team player, resilient, resourceful, and works well under pressure
Executive, Finance Operation, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore, about 15 hours ago
This position is responsible for providing transactional and administrative support to ensure accurate, effective and efficient operations of Staff Reimbursement Processing. The Executive will car...
Executive Officer / Senior Exec Officer (Adult Chinese Language Programme) [ Confucius Institute], Nanyang Technological University, Singapore, about 16 hours ago
Roles & Responsibilities Programme management which encompasses programme budgeting, programme advertising, enrolment of new students, curriculum planning and time-tabling, administrative work rel...
Assistant Manager, Academic, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore, about 15 hours ago
To augment our manpower resources in the School, we are seeking for an experienced professional to join the Academic Team as Assistant Manager. Reporting to the Assistant Director, the incumbent ...
Senior Executive, Student Administration, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore, about 15 hours ago
Nanyang Technological University, Singapore (NTU) offered the first Materials Engineering degree in Singapore under the division of Materials Engineering in 1991. With the increasing demand for ma...
Executive/Senior Executive (Office Of Academic Administration And Services) [Nie], Nanyang Technological University, Singapore, about 15 hours ago
ABOUT THE NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF EDUCATION (NIE) The National Institute of Education (NIE), Singapore, is Singapore’s national teacher education institute, and we are proud to be an integral part o...
Senior Executive, Student Life (Sports Development) (1 Year Contract), Singapore Institute of Technology, Singapore, about 22 hours ago
The Senior Executive, Student Life (Sports Development) is responsible for coordinating, managing and executing key student development initiatives in SIT. The role requires the individual to supp...