The Centre for Development of Teaching and Learning (CDTL) seeks a versatile Educational Technologist who is passionate about supporting the development and implementation of technology-enhanced instructional materials, blended learning programs, and digital learning environments to support student learning and achieve pedagogical goals. The ideal candidate will have expertise in learning management systems, blended learning methodologies and instructional design, and will be able to effectively communicate and collaborate with teachers and other stakeholders.
The successful candidate will be expected to contribute to each of the following key areas:
• Provide instructional design consultation and technical support for the integration of technology in face-to-face, web-enhanced, hybrid, and online courses.
• Provide professional development and training to teachers on the use of technology in the classroom, including the effective integration of digital tools and resources within a Learning Management System (LMS).
• Support the development and implementation of technology-enhanced instructional materials, including online assessments, interactive simulations, and multimedia presentations.
• Under supervision, help coordinate, design, and lead a series of workshops, demonstrations, dialogues and individual face‐to‐face or remote training sessions for instructors.
• Develop and maintain a repository of instructional technology resources, including tutorials, templates, and good practices, to support instructors and staff.
1. A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in education/instructional technology or in a related field. MOE-trained teachers are welcome to apply.
2. At least 2 years’ experience in designing and conducting courses/workshops on pedagogy and technology-enhanced learning, including the development education resources such as elearning courses and instructional videos, to cater to academic staff and students in a higher education environment.
3. Able to work in teams to engage and support academic staff in the design and development of blended learning courses.
4. Experience in supporting academic staff to identify pedagogical needs and provide technological solutions;
5. Possess working knowledge on various software applications, web-based collaboration tools and resources that are widely used in a higher education environment.
6. Ability to provide professional development and training to teachers in a clear and engaging manner.
7. Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills and able to establish good working relationships with academic staff.
At NUS, the health and safety of our staff and students are one of our utmost priorities, and COVID-vaccination supports our commitment to ensure the safety of our community and to make NUS as safe and welcoming as possible. Many of our roles require a significant amount of physical interactions with students/staff/public members. Even for job roles that may be performed remotely, there will be instances where on-campus presence is required.
Taking into consideration the health and well-being of our staff and students and to better protect everyone in the campus, applicants are strongly encouraged to have themselves fully COVID-19 vaccinated to secure successful employment with NUS.
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Organization: Centre for Devt. of Teaching & Learning
Department : Centre for Devt. of Teaching & Learning
Employee Referral Eligible: No
Job requisition ID : 19254
Senior Assistant Head, In Learning [Nie], Nanyang Technological University, Singapore, about 12 hours ago
ABOUT THE NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF EDUCATION (NIE) The National Institute of Education (NIE), Singapore, is Singapore’s national teacher education institute and we are proud to be an integral part of...
Lecturer/Senior Lecturer In Technology Enhanced Learning (Lsa) [Nie], Nanyang Technological University, Singapore, about 12 hours ago
The Learning Sciences & Assessment Academic Group (LSA) at the National Institute of Education, Nanyang Technological University in Singapore invites educational practitioners who possess at leas...
An Invitation To The Prospective Tenure Track Faculty Candidates, National University of Singapore - Chemical and Biomolecular Department, Singapore, 20 days ago
An Invitation to the Prospective Tenure-Track Faculty Candidates The Department of Chemical & Biomolecular Engineering at the National University of Singapore (NUS) is excited to announce several ...
Research Associate (Engineering/Physics), Nanyang Technological University, Singapore, 7 days ago
The Singapore Centre for Environmental Life Sciences Engineering (SCELSE) invites applications for the position of Research Associate. The Singapore Centre for Environmental Life Sciences Engineer...
Assistant Manager, Centre For Digital Enablement, Singapore Institute of Technology, Singapore, 1 day ago
The Centre for Digital Enablement drives the digital transformation initiatives within SIT. It works with various stakeholders, both internal and external, in upskilling digital literacy across th...
Manager, Corporate Communications, Singapore Institute of Technology, Singapore, 1 day ago
You are responsible for the planning, development and maintenance of the Institute’s websites. Oversee website architecture and functionality, and work with stakeholder departments as needed for e...