The Earth Observatory of Singapore (EOS) at Nanyang Technological University seeks a Research Fellow to conduct interdisciplinary research towards providing a holistic understanding of tectonics, volcanoes, and the linkages between them, with a focus on the Southeast Asian Ring of Fire. We are particularly interested in candidates with a background in numerical modeling and/or data analytics.
The Earth Observatory of Singapore (EOS) seeks a Digital Communications Specialist to grow the online EOS’s audience.
EOS seeks a diverse and inclusive workforce and is committed to equality of opportunity. We welcome applications from all and recruit on the basis of merit, regardless of age, race, gender, religion, marital status and family responsibilities, or disability.
• Responsible for developing content across owned and earned social channels including posts, tweets, status updates, photos and videos
• Create, manage and grow EOS presence and awareness across social media channels including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn and YouTube
• Responsible for maintaining and developing digital initiatives to support EOS messaging including through website, eNewsletter and online platforms
• Leverage measurement tools to provide progress reports and insights, while continually finding ways to improve metrics through testing new initiatives
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop communications plans that leverage the digital and social media space
• Additional duties as assigned by the Communications Manager
• BA or BS Degree in Communications, Digital Media, Digital Marketing, Journalism or related field, or an equivalent combination of education and experience, with a strong interest in Earth Sciences
• At least 2 years of experience working in a digital communications role
• Experience with social media platforms and with leveraging analytics tools such as Google Analytics, HootSuite/Sprout, Mailchimp
• Demonstrated strong skills in writing, editing and creating content for social media and digital media space
• Experience with SiteFinity or CMS platform and knowledge about SEA and SEM are highly desirable
• Ability to work in a fast-paced and creative environment
• Demonstrated troubleshooting and technical problem-solving abilities
• Proven ability to work well with diverse stakeholders
• Excellent verbal, written, interpersonal and time management skills
• Able to work as a team player, and balance multiple projects and meet deadlines
• Strong organizational skills and able to deal with pressure in a flexible and graceful manner
Hiring Institution: NTU
Research Scientist (Atmospheric/Radiative Transfer / Satellite Remote Sensing), National University of Singapore, Singapore, about 8 hours ago
Job Description The Centre for Remote Imaging, Sensing and Processing (CRISP) of the National University of Singapore (NUS), in collaboration with the Earth Observatory of Singapore / Asian School...
Research Scientist (A), National University of Singapore, Singapore, 19 days ago
Job Description The successful candidate will be responsible for leading specific research programmes in remote sensing technology and applications. They are expected to continuously enhance the s...
Adjunct Faculty, Mitb, Singapore Management University, Singapore, 20 days ago
Adjunct Faculty, MITB - (2300003X) Description A premier university in Asia, the Singapore Management University (SMU) is internationally recognised for its world-class research and distinguished...
Assistant Professor (Csi) (Jr:20621), National University of Singapore, Singapore, 9 days ago
Job Description (JR:5881) Are you looking for a faculty position in a vibrant and well-resourced institute for cancer research? The Cancer Science Institute of Singapore (CSI) has multiple opening...
Manager, Marketing & Communications, National University of Singapore, Singapore, 7 days ago
Job Purpose The Manager, Marketing Communications, drives and supports the formulation of strategy and policy and executes the University’s development marketing and communications efforts, especi...
Scis Full Time Faculty, Assistant Professor On Tenure Track, Singapore Management University, Singapore, 1 day ago
SCIS Full-Time Faculty, Assistant Professor on Tenure Track - (23000044) Description Tenure Track faculty positions in Computer Science The School of Computing and Information Systems (SCIS) at th...