Deputy Manager/Manager, PIE (Contract)
Apply now Job no:494877
Work type:Contract, full-time
Categories:Administration/Secretarial, Business/Industry Development, Grant/Research Management/Development
DEPUTY MANAGER/ MANAGER – PARTNERSHIP OFFICE
The Partnership Deputy Manager/ Manager will support the university’s growth sector in Cities and Urban Science. The successful candidate will work closely with SUTD faculty and researchers in driving the education and research agenda for the sector. The candidate is also expected to work with companies, government agencies, and SUTD faculty in identifying opportunities for collaboration and support the collaboration process.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Perform marketing and outreach to industry and agencies
- Identify, seed, develop and promote project funding and collaboration opportunities
- Build networks with partners and manage key company and agency accounts
- Work closely with SUTD faculty and researchers on all matters pertaining to industry collaboration projects, including but not limited to agreement and contract negotiations
- Manage and monitor projects and budget
- Provide administrative and secretariat support
Skills / Experience Required
- Bachelor’s degree
- Demonstrate interest in STEM research developments
- Demonstrate basic understanding of research agreements and contracts
- Past experience in project management and budgeting would be an advantage
- Business development and account management skills
- Excellent writing and presentation skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Able to work independently and in teams
Applications close:31 Oct 2021 Singapore Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend
Deputy Director, Technology Commercialisation (Healthcare Technologies), National University of Singapore, Singapore, 20 days ago
Job Description The Deputy Director will be responsible for the review, prioritisation, protection and commercialisation of NUS intellectual property in Life Sciences This also includes the manage...
Lead Editor, National University of Singapore, Singapore, 11 days ago
Job Description To write, edit and produce content for the effective communication and promotion of NUS’ research strategies, initiatives and outcomes to grantors, stakeholders and the general pub...
Executive, Corporate Partnerships, National University of Singapore, Singapore, 9 days ago
Job Description Developing and implementing outreach and education events and activities Scheduling and executing calendar of events and activities to build momentum and awareness of projects with...
Executive, Undergraduate Studies Office (School Of Computing) (2 Year Contract), National University of Singapore, Singapore, 22 days ago
Short Description Reporting to Associate Director, the candidate will be part of the undergraduate studies team and will administer and manage academic programmes (including curriculum matters), s...
Senior Ai Engineer / Ai Engineer For Ai Singapore, National University of Singapore, Singapore, 3 days ago
Job Description AI Singapore (AISG) is a national AI programme launched by the National Research Foundation (NRF) to anchor deep national capabilities in Artificial Intelligence (AI). The programm...
It Business Analyst (E Learning & Technology), Scale, National University of Singapore, Singapore, 22 days ago
Job Description About SCALE The School of Continuing and Lifelong Education (SCALE) was established to drive the expansion of NUS’ lifelong learning offerings in a concerted and strategic way that...