Apply now Job no:494875
Work type:Contract, full-time
Categories:Administration/Secretarial, Programme Management
Support the administration of the full spectrum of Graduate Studies matters to ensure a timely and high-quality programme delivery and services to our postgraduate students. You will be exposed to various duties and responsibilities in supporting SUTD’s vision and mission.
The successful candidate will be part of a dynamic postgraduate administration team who works with various internal and external stakeholders, including finance, IT, procurement, faculty members, senior management and government agencies.
Key duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
1. Programme Management
Responsible for end-to-end administration and set-up of the assigned postgraduate programmes following the Standard Operating Procedures.
- Execution of planned tasks and programme administration without show-stoppers
- Respond to enquiries within the response period and provide accurate information
- Escalation and resolution of potential issues or otherwise of any unforeseen administrative matters promptly
- Manage programme budget tracking and reports
- Provide periodic data/information and reports on pre and post-administration application statistics
2. Continuous Improvement and Standard Operating Procedures/policy development
- Provide and engage in continuous improvements ideas, activities and projects
- Assist in SOP/policy development for new/existing administration processes
3. Outreach, Marketing and Events
- Support Office of Graduate Studies’ outreach and marketing implementation, including but not limited to internal and external events and social media.
- Plan and execute or participate in bi-annual Matriculation and Townhall events
- Support logistics and smooth running of events
4. General Administration Duties
- Perform secretariat duties
- Assist in procurement and finance-related matters
- Undertake other ad-hoc duties as assigned
- Recognised university qualifications and experience or an equivalent combination of experience and/or training in the education industry
- Minimum of two years of working experience
- Fresh graduates may apply
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office/IT applications and database management
- Positive work attitude with service orientation, pro-active and team player
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communications skills
- Able to independently manage and work well with various groups of external and internal stakeholders, including staff, faculty and students
- Meticulous and demonstrates good organisational skills, including the ability to plan, prioritise and coordinate a portfolio of programmes and schemes within tight deadlines
Senior Executive/Assistant Manager (Administrative Support Department Of Pharmacy), National University of Singapore, Singapore, 29 days ago
Job Description The incumbent will provide administrative support to the Department of Pharmacy, Faculty of Science. Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following - Ass...
Manager, Graduate Studies Office (School Of Computing), National University of Singapore, Singapore, about 14 hours ago
Short Description Administration of the postgraduate coursework programme and other related activities of the Graduate Studies’ Office. Job Description • The candidate will be part of the Gradu...
Management Assistant Officer, Graduate Studies Office (School Of Computing), National University of Singapore, Singapore, 29 days ago
Short Description To assist in the administration of postgraduate, continuing education programmes and other related activities of the Graduate Studies’ Office. Job Description The candidate will ...
Assistant Manager Dean Med/ Research Office Precision Medicine Programme (2 Year Contract), National University of Singapore, Singapore, 21 days ago
Job Description 1) Provide overall research programme management in terms of programme objectives, timelines, milestones, resources, infrastructure, budgeting, and manpower planning and reporting ...
Assistant Manager/Manager (Corporate Services), National University of Singapore, Singapore, 20 days ago
About NUS Centre For the Arts NUS Centre For the Arts (CFA) comprises the NUS Museum and NUS Baba House; the University Cultural Centre; and a Talent Development and Programming division that over...
Assistant Manager/Manager (Academic & Student Support), Mba Programmes Office, National University of Singapore, Singapore, 26 days ago
Job Description Reporting to the Head (Academic & Student Support) at the MBA Programmes Office within NUS Business School, this staff will provide curriculum and service support by delivering exc...