A full-time position at the Lee Kong Chian School is Medicine is open for an Associate Professor / Professor of Translational Neuroscience. Reporting to the Dean and Vice Dean, Research, the appointee is expected to have the expertise in radiology and neuroimaging and is expected to undertake high quality research in the area of Neuroscience and Mental Health, in line with the research strategy of the School. The appointee will obtain research funding and supervise research staff and students. The appointee is also expected to undertake teaching and educational responsibilities for the training of medical students and postgraduate research students.
- MBBS/MD (Clinically qualified) and/or PhD
- Relevant postdoctoral experience
- Significant experience and outstanding, world-class track record in research and teaching with a high level of scientific achievement, productivity and impact in the field of Translational Neuroscience
- Expertise in radiology and neuroimaging would be an advantage
- Ability to supervise and mentor junior faculty members, research and clinical staff
- Good communication skills, collaborative and able to build and sustain effective working relationships both internally and externally
- Recognises the importance of translating research findings into clinical practice and policy
- Fully conversant with patient-centred approach to modern medicine and the use of new technologies in both education and patient care
- Willing to participate in postgraduate and undergraduate education and training
- Experience and desire to participate in postgraduate and undergraduate education and training
- Track record of having supervised graduate students to successful completion of PhDs, as main supervisor
Interested applicants are invited to apply to Associate Professor Andrew Tan, Vice-Dean, Faculty Affairs, for the above position with a detailed resume at the link below:
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Assistant Professor In Linguistics And Multilingual Studies , Nanyang Technological University ;, Singapore, 12 days ago
Young and research-intensive, Nanyang Technological University (NTU Singapore) is ranked 12th globally. It is also placed 1st among the world’s best young universities. The School of Humanities at...
Biostatistician, Department Of Psychological Medicine (2 Year Contract), National University of Singapore, Singapore, 25 days ago
Job Description Overview and purpose of the position The biostatistician must have experience in clinical data analysis (SPSS, R), meta-analysis and imaging data analysis (MATLAB, EPrime), machine...
Full Time Faculty, Associate Professor On Education/Practice Track, Singapore Management University, Singapore, about 1 hour ago
Full-Time Faculty, Associate Professor on Education/Practice Track - (2100006Z) Description A premier university in Asia, the Singapore Management University (SMU) is internationally recognised f...
Full Time Faculty, Tenure Track, Operations Management, Singapore Management University, Singapore, 6 days ago
Full-Time Faculty, Tenure Track, Operations Management - (2100007N) Description Applications are invited for a tenure-track (Assistant Professor) faculty position in Operations Management (OM) at ...
Full Time Faculty, Tenure Track, Operations Management, Singapore Management University, Singapore, about 1 hour ago
Full-Time Faculty, Tenure Track, Operations Management - (2100007O) Description Applications are invited for a tenure-track (Assistant Professor) faculty position in Operations Management (OM) at ...
Assistant Professor (Material Engineering), National University of Singapore, Singapore, 23 days ago
Job Description The Department of Materials Science and Engineering (MSE) at the National University of Singapore (NUS) is seeking outstanding candidates for multiple tenure-track or tenured posit...