A full-time position at the Lee Kong Chian School is Medicine is open for an Associate Professor / Professor of Primary Care. Reporting to the Dean and Vice Dean, Research, the appointee is expected to undertake high quality research in Primary Care, in line with the research strategy of the School. The appointee will obtain research funding and supervise research staff and students. The appointee is also expected to undertake teaching and educational responsibilities for the training of medical students and postgraduate research students.
- MBBS/MD (Clinically qualified) and/or PhD
- Relevant postdoctoral experience
- Significant experience and outstanding, world-class track record in research and teaching with a high level of scientific achievement, productivity and impact in the field of Primary Care
- Ability to supervise and mentor junior faculty members, research and clinical staff
- Good communication skills, collaborative and able to build and sustain effective working relationships both internally and externally
- Recognises the importance of translating research findings into clinical practice and policy
- Fully conversant with patient-centred approach to modern medicine and the use of new technologies in both education and patient care
- Willing to participate in postgraduate and undergraduate education and training
- Experience and desire to participate in postgraduate and undergraduate education and training
- Track record of having supervised graduate students to successful completion of PhDs, as main supervisor
Interested applicants are invited to apply to Associate Professor Andrew Tan, Vice-Dean, Faculty Affairs, for the above position with a detailed resume at the link below:
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Executive, Research Office (School Of Computing), National University of Singapore, Singapore, 10 days ago
Short Description To provide administrative support to the SoC Research Office. Job Description 1. Act as a central collator and assist in the preparation and submission of project proposals, budg...
Management Assistant Officer, School Of Computing (2 Year Contract), National University of Singapore, Singapore, 17 days ago
Job Description Organize faculty colleagues’ calendars, booking of rooms, scheduling of meetings. Processing and verification of claims made by faculty, research staff, and other relevant School c...
Full Time Faculty, Associate Professor On Education/Practice Track, Singapore Management University, Singapore, about 1 hour ago
Full-Time Faculty, Associate Professor on Education/Practice Track - (2100006Z) Description A premier university in Asia, the Singapore Management University (SMU) is internationally recognised f...
Management Assistant Officer, Research Office (School Of Computing) (1 Year Contract), National University of Singapore, Singapore, about 1 month ago
Job Description Assist in the preparation and submission of project proposals, budget plan, projections and seek the necessary approvals for submitted requests. Coordinate the recruitment of resea...
Laboratory Technologist, Department Of Medicine (1 Year Contract), National University of Singapore, Singapore, 25 days ago
Job Description Job Purpose: To provide support to the Principal Investigator and his team in terms of research, laboratory, and administrative needs Duties & Responsibilities Sample collection an...
Senior Laboratory Executive (2 Year Contract), National University of Singapore, Singapore, 12 days ago
Job Description To manage and coordinate both the research and administrative aspects of the research team (clinical research and wetlab), while facilitating a critical role in the conduct of rese...