- Lead a team of Projects Managers on assigned projects on NUS Campuses (Planning, Design Development, Procurement, Contracts Administration, Site Supervision, liaison with various stakeholders. testing and commissioning, management of project account and defect liability issues).
- Ensure that projects complete within schedule and approved budget, and is properly handed back to NUS user and over to the maintenance team (Asset Enhancement team).
- Work closely with the Project Team Members, consultants and contractors and ensure that projects comply with NUS's policies and guidelines.
- Provide progress updates on assigned projects for routine/ad-hoc management reporting.
- Assist in any other duties as assigned.
- A good Bachelor Degree, preferably in area of Architecture/ Engieering/ Construction Management and preferably registered with the Board of Architectures (BOA) Singapore; Professional Engineers Board (PEB) Singapore and/or Society of Project Managers, Singapore (SPM)
- Minimum 15 years of relevant working experience in construction project coordination, contract administration, project management and defects management.
- Experience in handling building development or Addition & Alteration (A&A) projects
- Experience in work site safety requirements and management.
- Knowledge in local regulations; working knowledge of the authorities submission requirement.
- Resourceful with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- A team player with a positive attitude and drive.
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Organization: Office of Estate Development
Department : Project Management 1
Employee Referral Eligible:
Industry Development Manager, Namic (Contract), Singapore University of Technology & Design, Singapore, about 12 hours ago
Industry Development Manager, NAMIC (Contract) Apply now Job no:495106 Work type:Contract, full-time Location:Singapore Categories:Business/Industry Development Job Description This role will prom...
Manager/Senior Manager, Student Life (Counselling Service), Singapore Institute of Technology, Singapore, about 15 hours ago
The Manager/Senior Manager, Student Life (Counselling Service) is responsible for providing counselling to students, as well as coordinating, managing and executing key student development initiat...
Manager (Security Services), Estates, Singapore Institute of Technology, Singapore, about 15 hours ago
Job Purpose The staff will manage the overall operational management for security services (car park management, physical security/protection measures, liaison with law enforcement agencies, acces...
Senior Executive/Assistant Manager, Admissions (Financial Assistance & Scholarships), Singapore Institute of Technology, Singapore, about 15 hours ago
The successful candidate, is responsible for assisting in the implementation of all matters relating to financial assistance and scholarships. He/she will also play a role in the administering of ...
Senior Manager, Student Life (Leadership Development), Singapore Institute of Technology, Singapore, about 15 hours ago
The Senior Manager, Student Life (Leadership Development) is responsible for overseeing and managing a team of staff as well as coordinating, managing and executing key student development initiat...
Senior Executive, Sitlearn Professional Development (Business Development), Singapore Institute of Technology, Singapore, about 15 hours ago
SITLEARN Professional Development is the Singapore Institute of Technology’s lifelong learning division. SITLEARN Professional Development caters to working adults who are keen to upgrade their sk...