Associate (Capstone) - Contract
Apply now Job no:494901
Work type:Contract, full-time
Capstone Program office is responsible for overseeing marketing and management of the graduating program to prospective companies for industry projects. Capstone is an industry- based, multi-disciplinary project for senior year students to apply the design principles, concepts and techniques they have learned to solve real –world problems. This aims to give students a holistic, integrated experience in solving industry problems.
As part of the marketing outreach team, the incumbent would need to participate in exhibitions in campus and at external locations and be involved in the setup and management of the Virtual Capstone Showcase. Regular update on emerging technology trends to be reported from shared and public resources that would be useful for the senior students. Assess capstone feedback from stakeholders for successful running of the Capstone Program during the academic year.
- Work with the team to promote Capstone and solicit projects for Capstone cohort annually.
- Work with companies during scoping of project phase to ensure alignment with Capstone project requirements
- Review the details of the collaboration agreement and follow through on finalizing Capstone agreement with companies
- Preparation and set up of the annual Capstone Showcase together with vendors and other SUTD departments
- Work with the Project teams and Companies in the successful handing over of the completed prototype at the end of Capstone
- Oversee and work with Campus facilities to ensure capstone classrooms and facilities are conducive for teaching and prototyping
- Degree or Poly Diploma holders and is experienced in project management.
- Experienced in especially in Microsoft Excel and VLOOKUP
- Excellent communications and networking skills
- Organized, detailed and results oriented
Applications close:30 Nov 2021 Singapore Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend
Research Fellow (Electrochemistry), National University of Singapore, Singapore, 3 days ago
Job Description The position is for a Research Fellow with a background in electrochemistry for a project to be carried out jointly at NUS Engineering and Environmental Research Institute (NERI). ...
Research Assistant (Human Potential Translational Research Program), National University of Singapore, Singapore, 23 days ago
Job Description The National University of Singapore invites applications for a Research Assistant in the Human Potential Translational Research Programme (HPTRP), Yong Loo Lin School of Medicine....
Postdoctoral Fellow, National University of Singapore, Singapore, about 2 hours ago
Job Description Yale-NUS College is a highly selective liberal arts and science college in Singapore. Co-founded by Yale University and the National University of Singapore, the College is committ...
#Sg United Jobs Research Fellow (Department Of Architecture) Urban Analytics, National University of Singapore, Singapore, 27 days ago
Job Description Job and project description The Urban Analytics Lab at the National University of Singapore (NUS) is seeking a postdoc to join the group and spearhead research at the interface of ...
Senior/Postdoctoral Associate Concentration Based Detection Of Low Abundance Viral And Bacterial..., Singapore-MIT Alliance for Research and Technology Centre, Singapore, 24 days ago
Project Overview SMART CAMP (Critical Analytics for Manufacturing Personalized-Medicine) is a new interdisciplinary research programme in Singapore (CREATE international research campus and innova...
Research Fellow (Asia Studies Ari), National University of Singapore, Singapore, about 2 hours ago
Asia Research Institute Asia Research Institute (ARI), National University of Singapore (NUS), invites application for ONE Research Fellow (or postdoctoral fellow) to join the project team of the ...