Reporting to the Assistant Director of Safety & Health, you will help to administer and maintain the Safety and Health Management System and in driving and promoting workplace safety and health (WSH) in the university.
- Perform the duties of a Workplace Safety and Health Officer in accordance with the Workplace Safety and Health Act.
- Work with stakeholders to ensure compliance with all relevant WSH legal requirements, and codes of practices. This will also include communicating with external and internal stakeholders on up-to-date changes in WSH legislations and other regulatory requirements.
- Conduct workplace audits and inspections to ensure compliance with WSH Act.
- Maintain WSH documented information for the organisation as well as review safety documentation on contractor work activities.
- Support incident investigations to identify root causes and appropriate corrective actions.
- Provide advice to risk owners on the conduct of risk assessments.
- Coordinate WSH training and support WSH promotional activities.
- Support the development of a positive safety culture in the workplace.
- Secretariat to the Health Safety and Environment Executive Committee.
- MOM registered WSHO with at least 2-3 years of relevant experience in Workplace Safety and Health.
- Certified FSM will be an added advantage.
- Diploma or Degree in Engineering, Occupational Health and Safety, or related fields.
- Knowledge of ISO 45001: 2018 will be an added advantage.
- Self-driven and team player.
- Good communication skills including the ability to speak, present and write clearly and effectively.
- Good interpersonal skills including the ability to develop cooperative work relationships with peers and superiors.
- Proficiency in relevant WSH legislations, Singapore Standards, Codes of Practices and guidelines.
Assistant Manager / Senior Assistant Manager – Safety And Facilities, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore, about 3 hours ago
TL@NTU is seeking an experienced candidate to provide effective and excellent services in Facilities and Occupational Health & Safety, ensuring the smooth and safe functioning of all TL@NTU labora...
Laboratory Executive (Engineering Design And Innovation Centre), National University of Singapore, Singapore, 7 days ago
Job Description Work will be conducted out of the various workshop facilities within Engineering Design and Innovation Centre (EDIC) and the incumbent needs to work on the following areas: Technic...
Executive, Health & Safety Programmes, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore, about 4 hours ago
The Office of Health and Safety (OHS) envisions a campus environment at Nanyang Technological University (NTU) where every individual can work, study, and thrive in a safe and healthy atmosphere. ...
Lead Counsellor, National University of Singapore, Singapore, 1 day ago
Introduction At NUS, we value the health and wellbeing of our students. We aim to facilitate people’s journey towards a state of complete physical, mental and social wellbeing, where we realise ou...
Assistant Manager, Technical, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore, 6 days ago
The School of Chemistry, Chemical Engineering and Biotechnology (CCEB) is seeking to hire an Assistant Manager responsible for overseeing and assisting in the technical and administrative operati...
Senior Executive, Laboratory Support, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore, 6 days ago
Responsibilities: Provide daily operational and administrative support for the functioning of labs and programmes Administrative support for procurement, installation, and troubleshooting of equip...