|Graduate Recruitment & Enrollment Specialist|
|The Graduate Recruitment and Enrollment Specialist assists in leading key outreach and recruitment initiatives aiming to attract and develop a high quality pool of Saudi National students for admission to KAUST.|
| · Conduct extensive outreach campaigns within the following areas: in-Kingdom universities, out-of-Kingdom universities, cultural attaches/cultural affairs/Ministries, and industrial partners in order to develop a rich pool of qualified students from which KAUST is able to admit into its programs|
· Organize and provide guidance to the application follow-up team on admission requirements, guidelines, processes, FAQs, cultural fit, etc.
· Screen and review the In-Kingdom applicants
· Work with admissions team on the review and admissions process providing guidance/support regarding cultural sensitivities when reviewing applications
· Provide hands-on support in the review and selection/admissions process in order to optimize the output from the Saudi National applicant pool
· Perform other duties as required
| · Extensive project management skills|
· Excellent reporting and presentation skills
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office
· Ability to assess academic credentials with an in-depth view
· Ability to recognize student patterns and recommends to improve academic policies/procedures
· Experience in maintaining accurate, confidential record
· Advisory skills
· Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships
| · Fluency in English|
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with ability to understand cultural diversities
· Strong attention to detail and result-oriented
· Being capable of prioritizing work
· Excellent tactical, analytical and critical thinking skills
· Sound judgment- and decision-making ability to resolve a rank of issues/problems
· Being initiative and cooperative
|· Minimum of Bachelor degree; strong preference for Master’s degree in relevant fields|
| · Minimum of 5 years of experience in admissions, career services/placement or a similar role|
· Relevant academic background with a strong preference in Science and Technology fields
Director Of International Admissions, California Baptist University, United States, about 23 hours ago
Job Title Director of International Admissions Posting Number S523P Classification Title Summary Recruits and accepts international students. Develops, implements and manages the recruitment/admi...
Talent Acquisition Specialist, University of California, San Francisco, United States, 14 days ago
Req Number 48052BR Job Title Talent Acquisition Specialist Job Code and Payroll Title 7748 Employment Representative III Location Laurel Heights Department Name HR Specialty Center Work Days ...
Admissions Spec International, Arizona State University, United States, 17 days ago
Job details inShare 0 Job 1 of 1 Apply to job Send to friend Save to cart Requisition ID 36177BR ASU Job Title Admissions Spec International Job Title International Admissions Specialist ...
Assistant/Associate Professor, Counseling, DePaul University, United States, 10 days ago
Skip to Main Content Home Search Jobs Create Account Log In Help Benefits Assistant/Associate Professor, Counseling Full-time Faculty Positions Full-time faculty positions will be posted on a per-...
Researcher In Water Treatment Technology, Technical University of Denmark, Denmark, 14 days ago
Apply no later than 5 October 2017 Apply for the job at DTU Environment by completing the following form. Apply online The Department of Environmental Engineering (DTU Environment) invites applica...
Call Center Admissions Specialist Online & Professional Studies, California Baptist University, United States, about 23 hours ago
Job Title Call Center Admissions Specialist- Online & Professional Studies Posting Number S476P Classification Title Summary Assist the Admissions department in lead call response and high volume ...