| The Associate Registrar is responsible for overseeing academic registration processes, creating semester schedules, examination schedules, and degree completion checks. This position will also perform graduation audits, contribute to the compilation of University program guides, and may serve on University committees as assigned. This is a senior leadership role in the Office of the Registrar.|
|The Associate Registrar safeguards the University’s academic records; ensures adherence to policy; analyzes critical data; and promotes informed decisions for strategic decision-making. This position requires strong skills in organization, management, communication, and problem-solving with the ability to evaluate and improve processes and systems.|
|Office of the VP, Academic Affairs|
| • Develop and interpret policy and guidelines and coordinating policy implementation with other administrators and with faculty.|
• Create and improve student-focused processes and procedures and generate a commitment to outstanding service within a small team.
• Responsible for the accuracy and dissemination of the semester schedule of classes.
• Manage the registration process, including add/drop and enrollment verification.
• Develop and update all Divisional program guides, maintaining accuracy and ensuring curricular cohesion, working closely with the University’s Associate Deans.
• Manage degree audit processes; and make recommendations and enhancements to support student retention.
• Interpret and enforce academic policies and guidelines.
• Manage the final grading process to ensure the timely submission of student grades, which includes direct communication with Faculty.
| • Manage the development of the Registrar’s Office website, utilizing current digital communication methods to reach out to internal and external audiences, especially potential new students.|
• Manage the classroom space allocation process.
• Monitor academic performance and coordinate academic disciplinary procedures.
• Develop further enhancements of the SLcM student system in co-ordination with the Senior Business Analyst.
• Provide leadership to staff, including organizing, prioritizing, and scheduling work assignments.
• Manage the Graduation process from identifying potential graduates through to diploma distribution at Commencement.
|• Bachelor’s Degree. Master's or relevant post-graduate study strongly preferred|
| • Strong leadership and management skills, with the ability to keep both the strategic picture and operational details at the forefront are essential.|
• Highly developed understanding of how degree programs are structured.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse community such as students, staff, faculty and senior leadership.
• Ability to communicate in English effectively, both orally and in writing.
• Thorough working knowledge of and experience in a Registrar’s Office operations including registration, grading and graduation processes.
• Strong knowledge of student information systems at University level.
• Minimum 5-7 years’ experience of working in a leadership role at a University’s Registrar’s Office.
Enrollment Services Assistant, University of North Texas at Dallas, United States, 21 days ago
Requisition Number STA - 201000000537 Job Title Enrollment Services Assistant Job Description The University of North Texas at Dallas invites applications for the position of Enrollment Services ...
Registrar, School Of Education, William and Mary, United States, about 19 hours ago
The SOE Graduate Registrar will provide support in administrative and operational activities that support the Associate Dean, the Office of Academic Programs and the academic programs of the SOE. ...
Associate Director (Student Recruitment & Business Development), Scale (Business & Capability Development (Bcd) Unit), National University of Singapore, Singapore, 8 days ago
Associate Director (Student Recruitment & Business Development), SCALE (Business & Capability Development (BCD) Unit) - 006QS Description Job Purpose The School of Continuing and Lifelong Educatio...
Business And Finance Manager (G296 17 Ab), Massey University, New Zealand, 12 days ago
Office of the Assistant Vice Chancellor , Operations, International and University Registrar Massey University is defined by what we do, and how we do it. Massey University is a university for the...
Student System Support Officer, Carleton University, Canada, 1 day ago
Internal candidates will be given priority consideration at this time. Please note: Carleton University encourages applications from all qualified candidates. Job Number: J1017-0488 Job Title: Stu...
Administrative Assistant Pl4, University of New Brunswick, Canada, 15 days ago
APPLY ONLINE Department of History & Politics/Social Science UNB Saint John Competition #: #081-17.18 Closing Date: October 4, 2017 4:30pm Employment Group: C.U.P.E. Salary or Rate: $18.00 - $22....