The selection is based on a theoretical and a practical tests.
I. Theoretical test
1. Microscopic lesions in tuberculosis
2. Microscopic appearance of Mycobacterium tuberculosis
3. Data management for creating an AI product
4. Methods of selection of an appropriate model for a given data set
5. Methods of training, validation and testing
6. Neural networks
II. Practical test
1. Goldblum J, Lamps L, McKenney J, Myers J. Rosai and Ackerman’s Surgical
Pathology. 11th Edition. Elsevier 2018
2. Hastie T, Tibshirani R, Friedman J. The Elements of Statistical Learning: Data Mining, Inference, and Prediction. 2nd edition. Springer-Verlag New York Inc., 2017
3. Bishop CM. Pattern Recognition and Machine Learning. Springer-Verlag New York Inc., 2016
4. Mitchell TM. Machine Learning, Mit Press 2012
Postdoctoral Researcher, Research Centre For Ecological Change, UNIVERSITY OF HELSINKI, United Kingdom, 29 days ago
The Organismal and Evolutionary Research Programme and the Helsinki Institute of Life Sciences invite applications for eight postdoctoral researchers in biodiversity-ecosystem functioning, communi...
Research Assistant And Specialist In Traffic Environment Perception Using Multi Modal Sensors , Technical University of Munich, Germany, about 18 hours ago
16.09.2022, Wissenschaftliches Personal Are you passionate about machine-learning based systems for traffic environment perception? Do the challenges of precision, time-criticality, resource, and ...
Nlp Post Doc Position In Large Innosuisse Funded Project , University of Zurich, Switzerland, about 19 hours ago
Department of Computational Linguistics NLP PostDoc position in large Innosuisse-funded project 40% (with option to increase through teaching) The Department of Computational Linguistics conducts r...
Research Assistant In Computer Science, Mälardalen University, Sweden, 14 days ago
Mälardalen University is growing and evolving due to increased research funding from the Swedish Government. Join our team on this exciting journey towards MDU`s vision, to be a progressive and co...
Postdoctoral Fellowship Quantifying American Black Duck Reproductive Metrics And Canadian Boreal Forest Environmental Covariates, University Of Saskatchewan, University of Saskatchewan, United States, 14 days ago
Click for a hub of Extension resources related to the current COVID-19 situation. AgencyUniversity of SaskatchewanLocationSaskatoon, SaskatchewanJob CategoryPost Doctoral AppointmentsSalaryApproxi...
Research Fellow (Engineering), Nanyang Technological University, Singapore, 24 days ago
The School of Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering is hiring a Research Fellow to conduct research work on DED Metal Additive Manufacturing. Key Responsibilities: Conduct Material and Process Char...