Subjects: Operational management; Management of small and medium enterprises; Management
2. Opening-related activities
Operations Management: 2nd year (1st semester), 2 hours - 2 agreed hours
The Management of Small and Medium-sized Enterprises: 2nd year (2nd semester), 2 hours - 2 agreed hours.
Operations Management: 2nd year (1st semester), 2 groups - 2 agreed hours
The Management of Small and Medium-sized Enterprises: 2nd year (2nd semester), 2 groups - 1 agreed hour
Management: 1st year (2nd semester), 3 groups – 3 agreed hours.
TOTAL: 10 hours
3. Competition topics
1. The concept of operations management
2. Organisations and operations management
3. Differences between strategic and operations management
4. The evolution of operations management thinking
5. Resource usage in operations management
6. Operations manager in modern enterprises
7. Economic agents in the operations management systems
8. Operational economic accumulation in production systems
9. The operational mission of the enterprise
10. Procedural and structural operations scheme.
The Management of Small and Medium-sized Enterprises:
1. The role of managers in developing businesses
2. Enterprise typology
3. The role and importance of SMEs in economic development
4. The conception of small and medium-seized enterprises
5. Businesses and the external environment
6. Factors influencing the activity of enterprises
7. The organization of business in small and medium-seized enterprises
8. Business administration policy
9. The role of decision-making in the leadership process
10. The characteristics of the decision-making process in the activity of SMEs.
1. Short history of the concept of management
2. The role of management in social systems, in economic and cultural productive fields
3. The evolution of management
4. Management schools
5. The economic organisation and the surroundings
6. The content and evolution of the notion of economic organisation
7. The managerial structure in economically productive activity
8. Organisational and leadership structure in economic organisations
9. Management processes
10. The functions of modern management
4. Topics for lectures
1. The role of operations management
2. The steps of the design-development process of operations management systems
3. The quality of operations management designing
4. The functions of operations management in the production enterprise
5. Types of operations activities in the enterprise
The Management of Small and Medium-sized Enterprises:
1. Challenges in designing the business plans for SMEs
2. The management and marketing of activities in SMEs
3. Ethics in the management of small and medium-seized enterprises
4. The responsibilities of the manager and business ethics
5. The development strategies of SMEs
1. Management between the industrial society and the information society
2. Decision-making: the essential moment of management
3. The production process – study subject of management
4. The classification of forecast methods for the management of productive systems
5. Development strategies and policies of enterprises.
• Braicu C., Managementul întreprinderilor mici şi mijlocii, Editura Fundaţiei România de Mâine, Bucureşti, 2012
• Dobrin C., Moldoveanu G., Management operaţional, Editura ProUniversitaria, Bucureşti, 2016
• Iatagan M., Managementul organizaţiilor publice, Editura Fundaţiei România de Mâine, Bucureşti, 2017
• Iatagan M.(coordonator), Management, Editura Fundaţiei România de Mâine, Bucureşti, 2018
Professor Zenovic Gherasim, PhD
Director of the Department of Economic Sciences, Bucharest
Professor Luminita Ionescu, PhD
Business Advisor, Washington State University, Worldwide, 28 days ago
Posting Details Position Details Employee Type AP-Administrative Professional University Title Business Management Counselor Working Title Business Advisor College/Area Office of Research Departme...
Dean Of Faculty Of Health, Medicine And Life Sciences, Maastricht University, Netherlands, 10 days ago
Dean of Faculty of Health, Medicine and Life Sciences Dean of Faculty of Health, Medicine and Life Sciences Published Deadline Location 2 Sep 1 Oct Maastricht Job description Maastricht University...
Data Science Engineer (Dev Ops), Maastricht University, Netherlands, 10 days ago
Data Science Engineer (DevOps) Data Science Engineer (DevOps) Published Deadline Location 29 Aug 13 Oct Maastricht At the Institute of Data Science at Maastricht University, our staff have excepti...
Senior/Lecturer/Associate Professor In Psychology And Medical Ethics , Times Higher Education, United Kingdom, 3 days ago
LECTURER/SENIOR LECTURER/ ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR (PSYCHOLOGY AND MEDICAL ETHICS) VinUniversity Hanoi, Vietnam Position Description April 2019 POSITION Position Lecturer/ Senior Lecturer/ Associate...
Social Science Research Approaches: A Toolbox For Empirical Designs , Copenhagen Business School , CBS, Denmark, about 2 hours ago
1062926 Course Social science research approaches: A toolbox for empirical designs Faculty Manuele Citi, Alice Guerra, Jasper Hotho, Mogens Kamp Justesen, Janine Leschke, Mads Jensen, Caroline de ...
Junior Marketing And Communications Officer (0,9 Fte) At The School Of Business And Economics, Maastricht University, Netherlands, 11 days ago
Junior Marketing and Communications Officer (0,9 FTE) at the School of Business and Economics Junior Marketing and Communications Officer (0,9 FTE) at the School of Business and Economics Publishe...