Subjects: Operational management; Management of small and medium enterprises; Management
2. Opening-related activities
Operations Management: 2nd year (1st semester), 2 hours - 2 agreed hours
The Management of Small and Medium-sized Enterprises: 2nd year (2nd semester), 2 hours - 2 agreed hours.
Operations Management: 2nd year (1st semester), 2 groups - 2 agreed hours
The Management of Small and Medium-sized Enterprises: 2nd year (2nd semester), 2 groups - 1 agreed hour
Management: 1st year (2nd semester), 3 groups – 3 agreed hours.
TOTAL: 10 hours
3. Competition topics
1. The concept of operations management
2. Organisations and operations management
3. Differences between strategic and operations management
4. The evolution of operations management thinking
5. Resource usage in operations management
6. Operations manager in modern enterprises
7. Economic agents in the operations management systems
8. Operational economic accumulation in production systems
9. The operational mission of the enterprise
10. Procedural and structural operations scheme.
The Management of Small and Medium-sized Enterprises:
1. The role of managers in developing businesses
2. Enterprise typology
3. The role and importance of SMEs in economic development
4. The conception of small and medium-seized enterprises
5. Businesses and the external environment
6. Factors influencing the activity of enterprises
7. The organization of business in small and medium-seized enterprises
8. Business administration policy
9. The role of decision-making in the leadership process
10. The characteristics of the decision-making process in the activity of SMEs.
1. Short history of the concept of management
2. The role of management in social systems, in economic and cultural productive fields
3. The evolution of management
4. Management schools
5. The economic organisation and the surroundings
6. The content and evolution of the notion of economic organisation
7. The managerial structure in economically productive activity
8. Organisational and leadership structure in economic organisations
9. Management processes
10. The functions of modern management
4. Topics for lectures
1. The role of operations management
2. The steps of the design-development process of operations management systems
3. The quality of operations management designing
4. The functions of operations management in the production enterprise
5. Types of operations activities in the enterprise
The Management of Small and Medium-sized Enterprises:
1. Challenges in designing the business plans for SMEs
2. The management and marketing of activities in SMEs
3. Ethics in the management of small and medium-seized enterprises
4. The responsibilities of the manager and business ethics
5. The development strategies of SMEs
1. Management between the industrial society and the information society
2. Decision-making: the essential moment of management
3. The production process – study subject of management
4. The classification of forecast methods for the management of productive systems
5. Development strategies and policies of enterprises.
• Braicu C., Managementul întreprinderilor mici şi mijlocii, Editura Fundaţiei România de Mâine, Bucureşti, 2012
• Dobrin C., Moldoveanu G., Management operaţional, Editura ProUniversitaria, Bucureşti, 2016
• Iatagan M., Managementul organizaţiilor publice, Editura Fundaţiei România de Mâine, Bucureşti, 2017
• Iatagan M.(coordonator), Management, Editura Fundaţiei România de Mâine, Bucureşti, 2018
Professor Zenovic Gherasim, PhD
Director of the Department of Economic Sciences, Bucharest
Professor Luminita Ionescu, PhD
Assistant Professor At The Department Of Organization, Strategy, And Entrepreneurship (Ose), Maastricht University, Netherlands, 1 day ago
Assistant Professor at the Department of Organization, Strategy, and Entrepreneurship (OSE) Assistant Professor at the Department of Organization, Strategy, and Entrepreneurship (OSE) Published De...
Senior Adviser Climate Finance, Technical University of Denmark, Denmark, 26 minutes ago
The position as Senior Advisor will be in the newly established section on Business Models & Finance, which seeks to support developing and emerging economies by pursuing work in key areas, such a...
Enterprise Architect, Auckland University of Technology, New Zealand, 29 days ago
Make a genuine difference in this exceptional ICT role Strategic role partnering with the business Permanent, full-time role in the top 1.2% of universities worldwide This is a great opportunity f...
Project Manager / Coordinator, Manukau Institute of Technology, New Zealand, about 17 hours ago
This is a varied role where no two days are the same Positioned in the hub of South Auckland, Manukau Institute of Technology prides itself on being a progressive and visionary employer providing ...
Pnw Assistant Professor, Accounting, Purdue University, United States, about 3 hours ago
Job Summary Responsibilities include teaching undergraduate and graduate courses in any accounting area (with managerial and /or tax are preferred), scholarly research leading to refereed publicat...
Assistant Professor/Tenure Track Material Health Monitoring (Mhm) (Ci Tg19.30), Delft University of Technology, Netherlands, about 20 hours ago
Assistant Professor/Tenure Track Material Health Monitoring (MHM) Department/faculty: Faculty Civil Engineering and Geosciences Level: Doctorate Working hours: 36-40 hours weekly Contract: Tenure ...