ForestWISE CoLAB studies forest and fire issues, researching and developing innovation, knowledge and technology transfer activities. Our aim is to increase sustainable forest management in Portugal and the competitiveness of the Portuguese forest sector and at same time, reduce the negative consequences of big rural fires.
ForestWISE currently leads or participates in large scale and impact national and international forest and fire projects, integrating research, innovation and knowledge transfer in a collaborative process with universities, industry, companies, public sector and the society. Our young and dynamic team seeks the best human resources in each of its areas of expertise. Join us!
ForestWISE, funded by the Operational Program Norte 2020, in the thematic area of Competitiveness and Employment, through the European Social Fund, has an opening to hire Highly Qualified Human Resources (code NORTE-06-3559-FSE- 000045).
This recruitment notice opens one position for an Administrative advisor.
Position: Administrative advisor (Finance)
Summary description of the function:
Within the dependency of ForestWISE’s CTO, the Administrative advisor will:
- Advise the activity of the CTO and the project controller in the financial component;
- Perform tasks related to ForestWISE's general business, according to the established procedures;
- Ensure the management of digital and physical archives and documentation, according to the established procedures;
- Ensure the regular flow of information with administrative and financial support services;
- Support financial execution of strategic projects, national and international funded projects, management of accounting information;
- Support the organization of financed projects folders;
- Support finance and institutional information management of each project;
- Support the supervision of ForestWISE's financial activities and operations;
- Support in data analysis and review, financial performance, budget development and monitoring of expenses and costs;
- Support in Contracting Procedures under the Code of Public Contracts;
- Administrative support for purchasing and facility management tasks.
Senior Scientist Forest Vegetation Management Scion, Scion, New Zealand, 7 days ago
Scientist: Forest Vegetation Management Lead and develop research in forest vegetation management Permanent full-time position Scion specialises in research, science and technology development for...
Procurement Manager Scion, Scion, New Zealand, 1 day ago
Scion specialises in research, science and technology development for the forestry industry, wood products and wood-derived materials and other biomaterials. Specialists in propagation and forest ...
Professor In Forest Pathology, Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences, Sweden, about 20 hours ago
Department of Forest mycology and plant pathology An appointment as Professor in Forest pathology is vacant in the Department of forest mycology and plant pathology at the Swedish University of Ag...
Insect Ecologist Scion, Scion, New Zealand, 1 day ago
SCIENTIST: INSECT ECOLOGIST Lead innovative research and development Maximise your national and internal impact Senior permanent position within our Entomology team Scion specialises in research, ...
Senior Communications Advisor Scion, Scion, New Zealand, 1 day ago
Would you like to be part of an energetic, creative team charged to inspire and excite people about the huge potential for New Zealand from our forests and trees? Do you thrive on explaining compl...
Professor In Microbial Ecology In Forest Ecosystems, Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences, Sweden, about 20 hours ago
Department of Forest mycology and plant pathology An appointment as Professor in Forest Microbiology, with focus on Microbial Ecology in forest ecosystems is vacant at the Department of forest myc...