ForestWISE CoLAB studies forest and fire issues, researching and developing innovation, knowledge and technology transfer activities. Our aim is to increase sustainable forest management in Portugal and the competitiveness of the Portuguese forest sector and at same time, reduce the negative consequences of big rural fires.
ForestWISE currently leads or participates in large scale and impact national and international forest and fire projects, integrating research, innovation and knowledge transfer in a collaborative process with universities, industry, companies, public sector and the society. Our young and dynamic team seeks the best human resources in each of its areas of expertise. Join us!
ForestWISE, funded by the Operational Program Norte 2020, in the thematic area of Competitiveness and Employment, through the European Social Fund, has an opening to hire Highly Qualified Human Resources (code NORTE-06-3559-FSE- 000045).
This recruitment notice opens one position for an Administrative advisor.
Position: Administrative advisor (Finance)
Summary description of the function:
Within the dependency of ForestWISE’s CTO, the Administrative advisor will:
- Advise the activity of the CTO and the project controller in the financial component;
- Perform tasks related to ForestWISE's general business, according to the established procedures;
- Ensure the management of digital and physical archives and documentation, according to the established procedures;
- Ensure the regular flow of information with administrative and financial support services;
- Support financial execution of strategic projects, national and international funded projects, management of accounting information;
- Support the organization of financed projects folders;
- Support finance and institutional information management of each project;
- Support the supervision of ForestWISE's financial activities and operations;
- Support in data analysis and review, financial performance, budget development and monitoring of expenses and costs;
- Support in Contracting Procedures under the Code of Public Contracts;
- Administrative support for purchasing and facility management tasks.
Scientist Fire Research Scion, Scion, New Zealand, about 18 hours ago
SCIENTIST FIRE RESEARCH Permanent Full Time Position Based in Christchurch As a Crown Research Institute, Scion's purpose is to drive innovation and growth from New Zealand's forest industry and t...
Architectural Historian Resource Assistant: Washington, Northwest Youth Corps/United States Forest Service, United States, 15 days ago
Click for a hub of Extension resources related to the current COVID-19 situation. AgencyNorthwest Youth Corps/United States Forest ServiceLocationNaches, WAJob CategoryInternshipsSalary$17.94/hour...
Fire Advisor Applied Research And Extension Serving Mariposa County And Beyond In California, University of California Agriculture and Natural Resources, United States, 3 days ago
Click for a hub of Extension resources related to the current COVID-19 situation. AgencyUniversity of California Agriculture and Natural ResourcesLocationMariposa, CAJob CategoryFull time Position...
Fire Advisor Applied Research And Extension Serving San Benito (With Santa Clara, Santa Cruz, Monterey), California, University of California Agriculture and Natural Resources, United States, 3 days ago
Click for a hub of Extension resources related to the current COVID-19 situation. AgencyUniversity of California Agriculture and Natural ResourcesLocationSan Benito, CAJob CategoryFull time Positi...
Prescribed Burn Crew Member – White Oak, Nc, Fork Ridge Environmental Consulting, United States, 15 days ago
Click for a hub of Extension resources related to the current COVID-19 situation. AgencyFork Ridge Environmental ConsultingLocationPrivate property in Bladen County, North Carolina (community of W...
Seasonal Forestry Technician – Quincy, California, Feather River Resource Conservation District, United States, 13 days ago
Click for a hub of Extension resources related to the current COVID-19 situation. AgencyFeather River Resource Conservation DistrictLocationQuincy, CaliforniaJob CategoryTemporary/Seasonal Positio...