This position requires a talented synthetic chemist with an exceptional knowledge of experimental organic chemistry including thorough experience with modern methods for synthesis, purification and characterization of organic molecules. Experience in medicinal chemistry is a plus.
- Literature review and patent analysis
- Design of new compounds, multi-step syntheses of intermediates, building blocks and final products
- The thorough purification of the compounds and characterization of synthetic products
- Accurate and comprehensive recording of experimental work and presentation of results to work colleagues
- Ability to work independently on the assigned project tasks, troubleshoot and meet deadlines
- Written project updates and reports
- Supervision of junior colleagues and laboratory technicians
- We welcome medicinal chemists with experience in structure-based design of small molecules
Education and experience
- D. degree in organic chemistry with minimum 1 year of relevant industrial experience or M.Sc. with minimum 3 years of relevant industrial experience. Medicinal chemistry expertise is a plus.
- Full-time employment in a quickly growing biotechnological enterprise
- Opportunities for a constant professional development
- Multiple trainings for our employees
- External trainings, conferences, workshops
- Competitive salary
- Friendly work environment, small team
- Medical care
- Financial support for a life insurance
Candidates are asked to submit their applications (CV and a motivation letter in English). We retain the right to contact only selected candidates. Please attach this clause to both your CV and motivation letter:
I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed by Captor Therapeutics Inc. for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Personal Data Protection Act as of 29 August 1997, consolidated text: Journal of Laws 2016, item 922 as amended. I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed by Captor Therapeutics Inc. for future recruitment processes.
Researcher Within The Chemical Synthesis Of Transmembrane , University of Gothenburg, Sweden, about 10 hours ago
The University of Gothenburg tackles society’s challenges with diverse knowledge. 53 500 students and 6 500 employees make the university a large and inspiring place to work and study. Strong rese...
Mixed Modalities Scientist/Post Doc (Etp), Novartis, Switzerland, about 10 hours ago
Mixed Modalities Scientist in Chemical and Analytical Development (Early Talent Program) 24! That’s the number of months that you will be spending in Chemical and Analytical Development (CHAD) enr...
Faculty Position In Chemistry Of Biomolecular Systems, University of Amsterdam (UvA), Netherlands, 1 day ago
The Van ’t Hoff institute for Molecular Sciences invites applications for a MacGillavry -type faculty position in Biomolecular Chemistry, starting at the level of assistant or associate professor....
Senoir Reseasch Engineer In Chemical Biology , Umeå University, Sweden, 2 days ago
We are searching for a PhD that for 15 months will examine how chemical compounds can affect different bacterial pathogens using biochemical, microbiological and molecular biology methods. Last da...
Research Technician In Djinovic Carugo Group , Times Higher Education, United Kingdom, 17 days ago
Research Technician Position in Djinovic-Carugo group Dept. of Structural and Computational Biology Max Perutz Labs, University of Vienna Research technician position is available in the Djinovic-...
Research Technician Chemometrics/Chemical Data Science (0.8 1.0 Fte), Radboud University, Netherlands, 10 days ago
Employment: 0.8 - 1.0 FTE Maximum gross monthly salary: € 4,402 Faculty of Science Required background: PhD Duration of the contract: 1 year Application deadline: 5 April 2021 We are looking for W...