Institution: State College of Applied Sciences in Skierniewice, Institute of Finance and Accounting
Position: senior lecturer or assistant lecturer (teaching post)
Science: social sciences, economic sciences
Scientific discipline: economics, finance
Key words: administration, tax analysis and records, budget and tax accounting, computer accounting, social insurance system
Posted: 24.07.2019 r.
Application deadline: 23.08.2019 r.
Competition final results: 29.08.2019 r.
College website: www.pwsz.skierniewice.pl
Additional information: The application should be submitted to the following postal address:
State College of Applied Sciences in Skierniewice
ul. Batorego 64C; 96-100 Skierniewice
The Candidate for this position must meet the requirements of art. 113 of the Higher Education and Science Act of 20 July 2018 (Dz. U. 2018, item 1668).
The Candidate should have the MA degree in Economics and Finance or the PhD degree in economic sciences. An additional advantage will be completed economic studies in the field of management as well as teaching experience. The Candidate is expected to have theoretical and practical knowledge in the area of tax analysis and records, budget and tax accounting, computer accounting, social insurance system
Other requirements: participation in training courses and scientific conferences, knowledge of the Comarch ERP Optima software, computer skills (MS Office), at least basic English.
Applicants must submit the following documents in Polish:
- an application for employment addressed to His Magnificence Rector of the State College of Applied Sciences in Skierniewice, indicating the number of the competition
- forms available on the College website:
- personal data form
- a statement that the Candidate meets the requirements of art. 113 of the Act
- a declaration that the State College of Applied Sciences in Skierniewice will or will not be the Candidate's primary place of employment within the meaning of the Act,
- the Candidate's consent for their personal data to be processed,
- information about processing the Candidate's personal data,
- a document certifying the Candidate's foreign language competence,
- lists or copies of documents certifying:
1. In the case of a larger number of applicants, job interviews with selected persons are possible. The Candidate covers the cost of his/her travel and stay.
2. The College does not return documents submitted in the course of the recruitment process. If the Candidate withdraws his/her consent for their personal data to be processed, the competition board officially destroys the documents that have been submitted.
3. The College reserves the right to withdraw from the competition without giving the reasons.
4. Winning the competition by the Candidate does not oblige the College to employ them.
5. Competition documentation is stored in accordance with the rules of documentation storage.
Professorship With Special Responsibilities (Professor Mso) In It And Internet Law At Cbs Law/Mpp, Copenhagen Business School , CBS, Denmark, 1 day ago
Copenhagen Business School invites applications for a vacant Professorship position with special responsibilities (professor MSO) in IT and Internet law at Department for Management, Politics and ...
Researcher In Movement Science, Times Higher Education, United Kingdom, 5 days ago
About the position The Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences (MH) at the Norwegian University of Science and Technology (NTNU) announces a three-year senior researcher position in Health Science...
Athletic Facilities Maintenance Coordinator, Aquatics, Arizona State University, United States, about 7 hours ago
55538BR Campus: Tempe Athletic Facilities Maint Cdr Job Description Under the general direction of the Aquatics Manager, coordinates and performs the maintenance and preparation of Mona Plummer Aq...
Head Of Institute For Research In Inclusive Education, Times Higher Education, United Kingdom, 16 days ago
Institute for Research in Inclusive Education – Faculty of Education Deadline 23 Sep 2019 Start date 01.11.2019 Dean of the Faculty of Education at Masaryk University hereby announces an open com...
Temporary Accounting And Finance Support Staff, University of Alberta, Canada, 20 days ago
Competition No. - S102839961 Posting Date - Aug 20, 2019 Closing Date - Aug 27, 2019 Hourly Rate - $21.49 - $27.58 Grade - 05 Hours - up to 40 per wk This competition will ...
Head Of Department Of Russian Language And Literature, Times Higher Education, United Kingdom, 16 days ago
Department of Russian Language and Literature – Faculty of Education Deadline 23 Sep 2019 Start date 01.11.2019 Dean of the Faculty of Education at Masaryk University hereby announces an open com...