Institution: State College of Applied Sciences in Skierniewice, Institute of Health Sciences
Position: senior lecturer (teaching post)
Science: medical sciences and health sciences
Scientific discipline: health sciences
Key words: competition for senior lecturer, nursing, terminal care nursing, speech and pedagogical therapy, sign language
Posted: 04.06.2019 r.
Application deadline: 04.07.2019 r.
Competition final results: 09.07.2019 r.
College website: www.pwsz.skierniewice.pl
Additional information: The application should be submitted to the following postal address:
State College of Applied Sciences in Skierniewice
Ul. Batorego 64C; 96-100 Skierniewice
The Candidate for this position must meet the requirements of art. 113 of the Higher Education Act of 20 July 2018 (Dz. U. 2018, item 1668).
The Candidate should have the PhD degree in Health Sciences, the professional MA title in Nursing as well as the licence to practice the nursing profession. They should specialize in terminal care nursing as well as have advanced pedagogical qualifications (pedagogical and speech therapy), as well as the ability to use sign language. The Candidate is required to have documented practical teaching experience at the university level. Other requirements include computer skills (Microsoft Office) and at least basic English. Working at the State College of Applied Sciences in Skierniewice as the primary place of employment will be an advantage.
Applicants must submit the following documents in Polish:
- an application for employment addressed to His Magnificence Rector of the State College of Applied Sciences in Skierniewice, indicating the number of the competition,
- forms available on the College website:
- a statement that the Candidate meets the requirements of art. 113 of the Act
- a declaration that the State College of Applied Sciences in Skierniewice will or will not be the Candidate's primary place of employment within the meaning of the Act,
- the Candidate's consent for their personal data to be processed,
- information about processing the Candidate's personal data,
- a document certifying the Candidate's foreign language competence,
- lists or copies of documents certifying:
1. In the case of a larger number of applicants, job interviews with selected persons are possible. The Candidate covers the cost of his/her travel and stay.
2. The College does not return documents submitted in the course of the recruitment process. If the Candidate withdraws his/her consent for their personal data to be processed, the competition board officially destroys the documents that have been submitted.
3. The College reserves the right to withdraw from the competition without giving the reasons.
4. Winning the competition by the Candidate does not oblige the College to employ them.
5. Competition documentation is stored in accordance with the rules of non-archival documentation storage at the State College of Applied Sciences in Skierniewice.
Library Director, University of Toronto, Canada, 7 days ago
We encourage applicants to apply on-line at https://www.ere.gnb.ca/competition.aspx?lang=E&t=Y or by mail at the following address and received on or before October 20, 2019, indicating the compet...
Supervising Librarian, University of Toronto, Canada, 18 days ago
Competition Number: 2019-EX-EN-52666139-01 Competition posting date: 2019-09-24 Competition closing date: 2019-10-08 Ottawa Public Library, Corporate Services, Branch Operations 1 Full-time Contin...
Head Of Children’s Services, University of Toronto, Canada, 9 days ago
We encourage applicants to apply on-line at https://www.ere.gnb.ca/competition.aspx?lang=E&t=Y or by mail at the following address and received no later than October 31, 2019, indicating the comp...
International Recruitment Coordinator, University of Alberta, Canada, 15 days ago
University of Alberta International Competition No. - S104740336 Posting Date - Sep 27, 2019 Closing Date - Oct 04, 2019 Position Type - Full Time - Operating Funded Salary Range ...
Assistant Professor (Substitude For Maternity Leave) , Masaryk University, Czech, about 10 hours ago
Dean of the Faculty of Arts, Masaryk University announces an open competition for the position Assistant professor (Substitude for maternity leave) Requirements: PhD. in the stated or related ...
Faculty Position In Emerging Mobility And Technology Aware Transportation Infrastructure, EPFL, Switzerland, about 18 hours ago
Transportation systems are currently experiencing a fundamental transformation in their structures and organization, triggered by new technologies (self-driving cars, ride-hailing services, roboti...