Dean of the Faculty of History of the University of Warsaw announces a Call for candidates for a position of postdoctoral researcher in the Department of Ancient History, Faculty of History, University of Warsaw in Beethoven NCN research project:
“The Dawn of Monotheism? Judean religion(s) in Persian and Early Hellenistic Period (5th-3rd cent. BCE) in the light of iconographic, epigraphical and Biblical sources”
Scope of work
1. Research on the Aramaic texts from 6th – 3rd cent. BCE relevant to the history and religion of the Judeans.
2. Participation in the analysis of the evidence collected.
3. Submission of at least one paper to a high-ranking international journal, discussing aspects of Judean religion in Mesopotamian diaspora.
4. Dissemination of results of the project at international conferences and seminars.
5. Participation in the weekly team meetings (in person or via video communicators) discussing the work progress.
Description of responsibilities
1. Completing the research tasks of the project.
2. Regular presentation of obtained research results at workshops and scientific conferences.
3. Publication of results in international scientific journals and publications.
4. Participation in the organization of events related to the research project, such as conferences and workshops, both scientific and popularizing science.
5. Organizing and regularly participating in research team meetings; collaborating with the PI and other team members.
Doctoral Research Fellowship In Arabic Literature And/Or Cultural Studies, University of Oslo, Norway, about 20 hours ago
Postdoctoral Fellow In Asia Research Institute, Asia Studies, NATIONAL UNIVERSITY OF SINGAPORE, United Kingdom, 18 days ago
ASIA RESEARCH INSTITUTE The Asia Research Institute (ARI), National University of Singapore (NUS), invites applications for TWO Postdoctoral/Research Fellowships to join the Plastic Waste project ...
Post Doctoral Researcher, Maynooth University, Ireland, about 4 hours ago
The position is available in the research project LEIGHEAS: Language, Education and Medical Learning in the Premodern Gaelic World (2022–2026), led by Dr Deborah Hayden. The central aim of LEIGHEA...
Researcher Planetary Health (F/M/D), Leibniz, Germany, 7 days ago
Our Mission: Discovering and describing life and earth - with people, through dialogue. The Museum für Naturkunde Berlin (MfN) is an excellent and integrated research museum of the Leibniz Associa...
Three One Year Postdoctoral Positions As Part Of The Erc Project “Not Another History Of Platonism", Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Belgium, 3 days ago
(ref. BAP-2022-465) Laatst aangepast : 29/06/2022 The Institute of Philosophy at the University of Leuven invites applications for up to three one-year postdoctoral positions as part of the ERC-pr...
Researcher In Ecology And Ecoinformatics With High Performance Computing Experience, University of Oslo, Norway, about 20 hours ago