Methods of non-stationary signal processing for more sensitive NMR spectroscopy
The goal of the project is to develop novel methods of data processing for "serial" Nuclear Magnetic Resonance (NMR) experiments. Methods of analysis of non-stationary signals will be implemented in various types of experiments - from the study of small molecules and their mixtures to studies of macromolecules. The expected result of the project will be a package of experimental protocols and programs for data processing.
1. PhD degree in physics, mathematics or chemistry
2. Experience in harmonic analysis, Fourier analysis, time-frequency analysis.
3. Programming skills (MATLAB)
4. Practical experience in signal processing is welcome
- Interdisciplinary environment of the Center of New Technologies
- Work in a dynamic group engaged in international collaborations.
- Highly profiled publications in chemical or biological journals
How to apply?
1. Cover letter, describing Candidate motivation
2. Curriculum Vitae (CV)
3. PhD degree certificate
4. One or more letters of recommendation from a scientist who is familiar with the Candidate (submitted directly to email address below)
5. Information on scientific publications, scholarships, prizes and awards or other relevant documents demonstrating the excellence of Candidate
6. A list of attended conferences with titles and authors of presentations
Please submit documents with an email entitled "POSTDOC APPLICATION" to firstname.lastname@example.org . The selected candidates will be invited for an interview either in personal or via Skype. The interview will take place within 2 weeks from the application deadline.
Postdoctoral Researcher For Tecniospring Industry Programme , Institute for Bioengineering of Catalonia (IBEC), Luxembourg, 13 days ago
IBEC opens a call to receive candidates to apply to the Tecniospring INDUSTRY programme. The candidates preselected by IBEC will be presented, together with the project proposals to the Tecniospri...
Doctoral Position On “Fourier Transform Plasma Mass Spectrometry”, ETH, Switzerland, 25 days ago
Job Type / Workload Academic: PhD Position 100% Workload 0 weekly jours Industry General Services Functional Area Research & Development Salary 0 / Entry date January 1, 1 as agreed upon Region Sw...
Ph D/Postdoc Position For Experimental Investigations Of The Thermodydamics And Kinetics Of Deposition Of Barite And Other Hard Scales In Flowing Environments, Technical University of Denmark, Denmark, about 12 hours ago
The Danish Hydrocarbon Research and Technology Centre (DHRTC), invites applicants for a PhD or Postdoc position on barite scale formation chemistry and kinetics at flowing conditions. DHRTC is a m...
Postdoctoral Researcher In Applied Homogeneus Catalysis For Co2 Valorization (Tnwce19 048), Delft University of Technology, Netherlands, about 4 hours ago
Postdoctoral researcher in applied homogeneus catalysis for CO2 valorization Department/faculty: Faculty Applied Sciences Level: Doctorate Working hours: 38.0 hours weekly Contract: 1 year Salary:...
Postdoc Position On Inflammatory And Antimicrobial Properties Of Plant Bioactive Extracts At Aalborg University (Denmark), Aalborg University, Denmark, about 2 hours ago
At the Faculty of Medicine, Department of Health Science and Technology a full-time position as Postdoc researcher is available for occupation from October 1. 2019 or soon thereafter. <br />You wi...
Postdoc Position In Quantitative Ultrasound (Qus) Imaging, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Belgium, 1 day ago
(ref. BAP-2019-509) Laatst aangepast : 17/07/2019 Background: Recent records on cancer incidence and mortality as well as on the associated economic burden, attest that cancer will remain a major ...