Methods of non-stationary signal processing for more sensitive NMR spectroscopy
The goal of the project is to develop novel methods of data processing for "serial" Nuclear Magnetic Resonance (NMR) experiments. Methods of analysis of non-stationary signals will be implemented in various types of experiments - from the study of small molecules and their mixtures to studies of macromolecules. The expected result of the project will be a package of experimental protocols and programs for data processing.
1. PhD degree in physics, mathematics or chemistry
2. Experience in harmonic analysis, Fourier analysis, time-frequency analysis.
3. Programming skills (MATLAB)
4. Practical experience in signal processing is welcome
- Interdisciplinary environment of the Center of New Technologies
- Work in a dynamic group engaged in international collaborations.
- Highly profiled publications in chemical or biological journals
How to apply?
1. Cover letter, describing Candidate motivation
2. Curriculum Vitae (CV)
3. PhD degree certificate
4. One or more letters of recommendation from a scientist who is familiar with the Candidate (submitted directly to email address below)
5. Information on scientific publications, scholarships, prizes and awards or other relevant documents demonstrating the excellence of Candidate
6. A list of attended conferences with titles and authors of presentations
Please submit documents with an email entitled "POSTDOC APPLICATION" to firstname.lastname@example.org . The selected candidates will be invited for an interview either in personal or via Skype. The interview will take place within 2 weeks from the application deadline.
Postdoc In Protein Science, Technical University of Denmark, Denmark, 2 days ago
A 2-year postdoctoral fellowship is available at Department of Biotechnology and Biomedicine (DTU Bioengineering), the Technical University of Denmark. The position will be placed in the Enzyme an...
Post Doc In Development Of Acoustic Levitation For Nmr Applications, Chalmers University of Technology, Sweden, about 20 hours ago
Chemistry and Chemical Engineering is the largest department at Chalmers with research ranging from the most fundamental level to a level close to application in industry and society. The research...
Postdoc: Bimetallic Catalyst For Hyperpolarization Transfer 1.0 Fte, Radboud University, Netherlands, 8 days ago
At Radboud University, we do research and teach programmes covering the full width of the academic spectrum. We do this on a green, modern campus with state-of-the-art facilities. The atmosphere o...
Research Fellow In Chemical Biology, The University of Southampton, United Kingdom, about 23 hours ago
Chemical Biology, Diagnostics & Therapeutics Location: Highfield Campus Salary: £30,395 to £32,236 Full Time Fixed Term (18 months) Closing Date: Friday 08 March 2019 Reference: 1108019EB Applicat...
Postdoctoral Researcher In Plant Chemical Biology, VIB, Belgium, about 13 hours ago
About the lab The VIB-UGent Center for Plant Systems Biology (PSB) is a world-leading plant science institute located at the heart of a renowned Plant Biotech campus in Ghent, Belgium. Its missio...
Postdoctoral Fellow In Human Exposomics, Stockholm University, Sweden, about 3 hours ago
at the Department of Environmental Science and Analytical Chemistry . Closing date: 15 March 2019. The Department of Environmental Science and Analytical Chemistry is a multidisciplinary departmen...