Methods of non-stationary signal processing for more sensitive NMR spectroscopy
The goal of the project is to develop novel methods of data processing for "serial" Nuclear Magnetic Resonance (NMR) experiments. Methods of analysis of non-stationary signals will be implemented in various types of experiments - from the study of small molecules and their mixtures to studies of macromolecules. The expected result of the project will be a package of experimental protocols and programs for data processing.
1. PhD degree in physics, mathematics or chemistry
2. Experience in harmonic analysis, Fourier analysis, time-frequency analysis.
3. Programming skills (MATLAB)
4. Practical experience in signal processing is welcome
- Interdisciplinary environment of the Center of New Technologies
- Work in a dynamic group engaged in international collaborations.
- Highly profiled publications in chemical or biological journals
How to apply?
1. Cover letter, describing Candidate motivation
2. Curriculum Vitae (CV)
3. PhD degree certificate
4. One or more letters of recommendation from a scientist who is familiar with the Candidate (submitted directly to email address below)
5. Information on scientific publications, scholarships, prizes and awards or other relevant documents demonstrating the excellence of Candidate
6. A list of attended conferences with titles and authors of presentations
Please submit documents with an email entitled "POSTDOC APPLICATION" to email@example.com . The selected candidates will be invited for an interview either in personal or via Skype. The interview will take place within 2 weeks from the application deadline.
Open Ph.D. Position In Diamond Quantum Sensors For Surface Nmr Spectroscopy , Technische Universität München, Germany, about 17 hours ago
09.04.2019, Wissenschaftliches Personal The research group "Biomolecular Quantum Sensing" @TUCHPC1 invites applications for a position as doctoral researcher (3 years) starting on July 1, 2019 or...
Postdoc Quantitative Analysis Of Large Mri Data For Bio Medical Applications , Wageningen University and Research Center, Netherlands, about 6 hours ago
We are looking for We are looking for a post-doctoral researcher who will develop and apply new non-iterative, non-fitting, image analysis methods, based on the phasor approach, to be applied on l...
Postdoc In Dynamic Nuclear Polarization Nmr In Chemistry And Biophysics, Technical University of Denmark, Denmark, 16 days ago
We would like to invite application to a 2 year postdoctoral position at Department of Chemistry and the HYPERMAG Center of Excellence at DTU Health Tech. Faculty of DTU Chemistry are active partn...
Postdoctoral Position In Medicinal Chemistry For Drug Discovery In Death Receptor Signaling , Karolinska Institute, Sweden, about 13 hours ago
The laboratory of professor Carlos Ibanez is now seeking a talented and enthusiastic researcher with expertise in medicinal chemistry and chemical biology to advance drug discovery efforts and inv...
Research Assistant (Natural Sciences And Science Education Academic Group) [Ri 5/17 Tyc], National Institute of Education, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore, about 9 hours ago
Overview The National Institute of Education invites suitable applications for the position of Research Assistant on a 9-month contract at the Natural Sciences and Science Education Academic Group...
Postdoctoral Researcher On Mathematical Optimization (3m E19 25), Delft University of Technology, Netherlands, about 18 hours ago
Postdoctoral researcher on mathematical optimization Department/faculty: Faculty Mechanical, Maritime and Materials Engineering Level: Doctorate Working hours: 38.0 hours weekly Contract: 1 year (...