1. PhD degree in medicine, biochemistry, biotechnology or other life sciences disciplines obtained less than 7 years before employment (NCN), subject to maternity extension according to NCN regulations.
2. Candidates who would defend their PhD thesis shortly after the application deadline are eligible to apply.
3. Research interests in cell biology, molecular biology, regulation of transcription, cell signalling, hematooncology and blood cells’ differentiation.
4. Research experience in molecular biology, molecular cloning, cell culture, cell transfection, cell sorting, gene expression and signal transduction studies.
5. Outstanding publication record.
6. High motivation (demonstrated via publications and references of the candidate's thesis tutor, previous post-doctoral positions different from the PhD awarding institutions).
7. High proficiency in English.
8. Knowledge of Polish language that would allow for contacts with University administration and everyday life.
Research Fellow, Biological Sciences, Times Higher Education, United Kingdom, 18 days ago
Job Description The successful candidate will work with Prof Wang Shu on Adoptive transfer of ex vivo prepared immune effector cells to augment their anti-tumour immune responses under a project o...
Post Doctoral Position, Molecular Biology and Genetics, Turkey, 1 day ago
Position ID:KU -MBGE -POSTDOC [#18176] Position Title: Position Location:Istanbul, Istanbul, Turkey [map ] Subject Areas: Biochemistry / Molecular Biology Cell Biology Cancer Biology Appl Deadli...
Research Fellow, Pharmacy, Times Higher Education, United Kingdom, 25 days ago
Job Description A Post-doctoral Fellow position is available immediately in A/Prof Victor Yu’s laboratory at National University of Singapore (NUS). The prime focus of the laboratory is on the inv...
Research Fellow, Dean's Office, Medicine, Times Higher Education, United Kingdom, 15 days ago
Job Description We are seeking a highly motivated Postdoctoral Research Fellow to study the mechanisms by which cell death promotes antimicrobial defence and inflammatory disorders. The successful...
Research Fellow, Pharmacy, Times Higher Education, United Kingdom, 20 days ago
Job Description The successful candidate will work with Dr Gloryn Chia (NRF Fellow, Class of 2020) on establishing platforms for selecting immunogenic antigens under a project on vaccines. We are ...
Postdoctoral Researchers In B Cell Development And Relevant Diseases, Karolinska Institute, Sweden, about 6 hours ago
The Department of Biosciences and Nutrition performs research and education in several areas of medical science including aging, Alzheimer, bioorganic chemistry, biomaterial, molecular endocrinolo...