FOR THE POSITION OF AN ASSISTANT PROFESSOR
(in the research and teaching group—field: political science and administration)
AT THE FACULTY OF POLITICAL SCIENCE
AND INTERNATIONAL STUDIES
(Department of Regional and Global Studies)
The applicant should meet the conditions specified in the Law on Higher Education and Science of 20 July 2018 (Dz. U. [Journal of Laws] of 2022, item 574) and in the UW Statute (Monitor UW of 2019, item 190).
Terms and conditions of the competition:
- a doctoral degree in social sciences in the field of political science, certified by a diploma from a university in Poland or another European Union country,
- knowledge of issues of European regions (from Latin Europe, Central and Eastern Europe) proven through publications and experience, in a multidisciplinary perspective,
- research interests: issues of socio-cultural politics analysis, e.g. collective memory or symbolic politics in international relations, historical sociology of politics and international relations confirmed by publications in various languages,
- ability to organise national and international conferences. Organising and participating with papers in conferences and seminars in Poland and abroad,
- proven participation in research projects also in organisational aspect, participation in the 4EU+ projects will be a great asset,
- teaching experience related to the research profile, ability to teach in the field of international relations, in Polish, English, and French,
- supervising undergraduate and graduate thesis in various languages,
- establishing and conducting scientific collaboration with Polish and European scientific centres,
- international experience.
- conducting classes in Polish, English, and French in the field of history of international relations, politics of France, Central and Eastern Europe,
- obtaining and conducting research grants funded by Polish and international sources and publishing the results,
- organising and participating with papers in conferences and seminars in Poland and abroad,
- establishing and conducting scientific collaboration with Polish and foreign centres,
- preparation for and participation in the 4EU+ project.
The competition is the first stage of the procedure for hiring for the position of an academic teacher, as specified in the UW Statute, and its positive outcome constitutes a basis for further proceedings.
The applicants will be notified by email of the results of the competition.
Documents should be submitted by mail or in person to the Dean's Office of the Faculty, Gmach Audytoryjny, ul. Krakowskie Przedmieście 26/28, pok. [room] 216 by 4 August 2022. The competition will be resolved by 26 August 2022.
Number of FTEs: 1 Period of employment: for 1 year Working time: 1
Assistant Professorship In Competition Law And Public Procurement Law At Cbs Law In The Department Of Management, Politics And Philosophy, Copenhagen Business School , CBS, Denmark, 2 days ago
Assistant Professorship in Competition Law and Public Procurement Law at CBS LAW in the Department of Management, Politics and Philosophy CBS LAW, Department of Management, Politics and Philosophy...
Social And Organizational Theories Of Transformation , Copenhagen Business School , CBS, Denmark, about 1 hour ago
Social and organizational theories of transformation 1196974 Course Social and Organizational Theories of Transformation Faculty Professor Poul Fritz Kjær Associate Professor Mathias Hein Jessen A...
Senior Project Manager (Engineering), Nanyang Technological University, Singapore, 24 days ago
A Senior Project Manager position is available in the Protective Technology Research Centre, School of Civil and Environmental Engineering, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore. Job Descrip...
Head Of The Director General's Cabinet , European Space Agency, Netherlands, about 4 hours ago
ESA is an equal opportunity employer, committed to achieving diversity within the workforce and creating an inclusive working environment. We therefore welcome applications from all qualified cand...
Case Writer, McGill University, Canada, 13 days ago
Please refer to the How to Apply for a Job (for External Candidates) job aid for instructions on how to apply. If you are an active McGill employee (ie: currently in an active contract or positio...
Staff Scientist, Sanger Sequencing, King Abdullah University of Science and Technology, Saudi Arabia, about 20 hours ago
The scientist ensures the smooth operations of Sanger sequencing at the Bioscience Core Lab (BCL) at KAUST. He/she role will be involved in the day-to-day processing of samples and releasing of da...