21 Aug 2023
University of Applied Sciences in Nowy Sacz (Akademia Nauk Stosowanych w Nowym Sączu)
Faculty of Health Sciences
- Research Field
Medical sciences » Health sciences
- Researcher Profile
First Stage Researcher (R1)
- Application Deadline
22 Sep 2023 - 15:30 (Europe/Warsaw)
- Type of Contract
- Job Status
- Hours Per Week
- Offer Starting Date
1 Oct 2023
- Is the job funded through the EU Research Framework Programme?
Not funded by an EU programme
- Is the Job related to staff position within a Research Infrastructure?
The competition may be entered by persons who meet the requirements set out in art. 113 of the Act of 20 July 2018 Law on Higher Education and Science (Journal of Laws of 2023, item 742, as amended) and meet the following qualification criteria:
1) professional title of Master of Nursing,
2) possession of a valid document certifying the right to practice as a nurse,
3) at least 2 years of professional experience as a nurse,
4) having the knowledge and practical skills to conduct classes in the following subjects, among others: basics of nursing, surgery and surgical nursing,
5) hold the title of specialist in surgical nursing or have professional experience in surgical nursing,
6) having documented teaching experience in teaching in the field of nursing,
7) having / is in the process of obtaining teaching qualifications or has documented practical experience outside of schooling and the education system,
8) declaration on the main place of work at the University of Applied Sciences in Nowy Sącz.
- Research Field
- Medical sciences » Health sciences
- Education Level
- Master Degree or equivalent
Employment of an academic teacher in a group of teaching staff on the basis of a full-time employment contract for a definite period of time in the academic year 2023/2024:
- teaching full-time (360) hours of full-time studies,
- own professional development,
- organizational and promotional work for the University of Applied Sciences in Nowy Sącz, especially in the Faculty of Health Sciences.
In the case of a foreign candidate, a fluent command of the Polish language in speech and writing is required.
Candidates entering the competition are required to submit the following documents:
1) job application,
2) statement on the processing of personal data,
3) personal questionnaire for a person applying for employment,
4) curriculum vitae,
5) copies (photocopies) of diplomas confirming your education (originals available for inspection before signing the contract),
6) documents confirming professional experience,
7) a statement on meeting the requirements of Art. 113 of the Law on Higher Education and Science,
8) copies of certificates, additional certificates,
9) a statement that the University of Applied Sciences in Nowy Sącz will be the primary place of work within the meaning of the Law on Higher Education and Science.
Documents should be submitted: - in person or sent to the University's address: Akademia Nauk Stosowanych w Nowym Sączu, ul. Staszica 1, 33-300 Nowy Sącz, Poland; Sekretariat ogolny, room 01.
Annotation should be placed on the envelope: "Konkurs nr 1 na stanowisko wykładowcy w WZ"
- or send to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org by entering in the title: "Konkurs nr 1 na stanowisko wykładowcy w WZ".
The deadline for submitting documents expires on September 22, 2023 (the date of receipt of documents at the University's seat is decisive). The competition will be settled by September 26, 2023. Information about its result along with the justification will be made available in the University's Public Information Bulletin and on the website of the Minister of Education and Science.
The competition committee reserves the right to conduct an interview with candidates who meet the required qualification criteria. Applications that do not meet the formal requirements and submitted after the deadline will not be considered. We reserve the right not to conclude an employment contract with the person who won the competition in the absence of the expected recruitment in the academic year 2023/2024. The competition procedure may be canceled without giving any reason.
- Website for additional job details
- Number of offers available
- Faculty of Health Sciences
- Nowy Sacz
- Postal Code
- Kosciuszki 2
Where to apply
ul. Staszica 1
- Postal Code
Recreation Facility Operator I, University of Alberta, Canada, 1 day ago
This position is a part of the Non-Academic Staff Association (NASA). This position offers a comprehensive benefits package which can be viewed at: Faculty & Staff Benefits . Location - Work prima...
Associate Professor/Assistant Professor In Competition Law, THE UNIVERSITY OF HONG KONG, United Kingdom, 21 days ago
Work type: Full-time Department: Faculty of Law (18000) Categories: Professoriate Staff Applications are invited for appointment as Tenure-Track Associate Professor/Assistant Professor in Competit...
Assistant Professor At The Department Of Commercial Law, MASARYK UNIVERSITY, United Kingdom, 11 days ago
Department: Department of Commercial Law – Faculty of Law Deadline: 22 Dec 2023 Start date: from February 1, 2024 or by agreement Job type: full-time Job field: Science and research | Education ...
Assistant Professor At The Department Of Commercial Law , Masaryk University, Czech, about 22 hours ago
The Dean of the Faculty of Law, Masaryk University, announces a competition for a full-time position Assistant Professor at the Department of Commercial Law Masaryk University is the second large...
Head Women's Volleyball Coach, Ave Maria University, United States, about 22 hours ago
PRIMARY PURPOSE: The primary duty of the Head Women’s Volleyball Coach is to teach, train, and develop the skills of student athletes in the sports of volleyball and beach volleyball while integra...
Assistant Professor, Department Of Biochemistry, University of Alberta, United Kingdom, about 15 hours ago
Assistant Professor, Department of Biochemistry University of Alberta MED Biochemistry Competition No. - A115552153 Closing Date - Feb 15, 2024 Location - North Campus Edmonton. This role is in-...