• doctoral degree in economics in the discipline of economics or in the field of social sciences in the discipline of economics and finance, or in management sciences;
• specific interests in the field of marketing, international business and international economic relations;
• knowledge of Polish and English sufficiently to enable the preparation and conduct of didactic classes and the preparation of scientific publications in these languages;
• documented organizational and scientific activity;
• preparation for performing statistical analyzes and econometric modeling (experience in this field is welcome);
• knowledge of statistical software;
• documented original scientific achievements in peer-reviewed journals, also in English, and authorship / co-authorship of monographs;
• active participation in scientific life, manifested in particular in cooperation in the preparation of publications, research projects and in speeches at international and national conferences and symposia;
• independence in research work, ability to work in a team, willingness to improve scientific and didactic workshop;
• predisposition to research and teaching.
Research Associate (Postdoc) In Behavioural And Experimental Economics (F/M) Ref: 22 21, Luxembourg Institute of Socio-Economic Research, Luxembourg, about 19 hours ago
The Luxembourg Institute of Socio-Economic Research (LISER) is recruiting a Research Associate (Postdoc) in Behavioural and Experimental Economics (f/m) • Ref: 22-21 • Expected start date: as soon...
Adjunct Faculty In Economics (Spring 2023), American University in Cairo, Egypt, about 13 hours ago
About The American University in Cairo: Founded in 1919, AUC moved to a new 260-acre state-of-the-art campus in New Cairo in 2008. The university also operates in its historic downtown facilities,...
Senior Lecturer In Ore Geology, Lulea University of Technology, Sweden, about 9 hours ago
Luleå University of Technology experiences rapid growth with world-leading expertise within several research domains. We shape the future through innovative education and groundbreaking research r...
Research Coordinator, Making Agricultural Trade Sustainable Project, UNIVERSITY OF HELSINKI, United Kingdom, 11 days ago
This Research Coordinator’s vacancy at the Department of Economics and Management, Faculty of Agriculture and Forestry, University of Helsinki, is open to outstanding individuals who enjoy intelle...
Junior Scientist (M/F/D) Innovation Policy And Urban Transformation , AIT Austrian Institute of Technology, Austria, about 21 hours ago
We are Austria’s largest research and technology organization and an international player in applied research for innovative infrastructure solutions. This makes us a powerful development partner ...
Professor/Associate Professor/Assistant Professor In Economics, BNU-HKBU UNITED INTERNATIONAL COLLEGE, United Kingdom, 13 days ago
UIC now invites candidates for this position which is expected to be filled in February 2023: Professor/Associate Professor/Assistant Professor in Economics (Ref: FBM210903) Job Description Candid...