Requirements for the candidate:
1. Education: higher technical, MS degree, preferred disciplines: chemical Technology.
2. Theoretical and practical knowledge of the testing methodology of thermal insulation materials, gypsum products, tile adhesives and sealants.
3. Practical knowledge of operating the test equipment for reaction to fire test (in particular- non-flammability test) and the knowledge of DIN EN ISO 1182 software by the WAZAU.
4. Proventesting skills of at least 2 years work experience in the laboratory.
5. Ability to work independently and cooperate in a team.
6. Willingness to perform non-standard work (e.g. physical work).
7.Mobility and willingness to work outside the place of work (business trips for sampling, expert opinions or conducting research).
8. Good computer and MS Office skills including creating the macros.
9. Knowledge and ability to properly interpret research standards and quality system documents.
10.Fluent knowledge of the Polish language enabling easy communication and understanding of technical documentation including research standards.
11. Knowledge of the English language confirmed by certificates (at least B2 level).
12. Theoretical and practical knowledge in the field of designing and testing mortars and concretes intended for quick repairs of airport pavements.
13. Proven action takento achieve the implementation doctorate in the future.
Punctuality, dutifulness, self-discipline, honesty, high personal culture, consistency and responsibility in action, ability to work under time pressure, commitment to fulfill the duties entrusted, independence, accuracy, technical sense, ability to solve problems and make decisions availability, the ability to effectively organize working time.
Business Analyst, Arizona State University, United States, about 20 hours ago
65856BR Campus: Tempe Business Analyst Job Description The Business Analyst will help the most innovative university in the U.S. build a platform of technologies to enable student success and a cu...
Manager Of Digital Content And Journey Development, Arizona State University, United States, 3 days ago
65824BR Campus: Tempe Manager Job Description The manager of digital content and journey development is deeply audience-centric and well skilled in the area of email content development, segmentat...
Hvac Mechanic Technician Tempe Campus, Arizona State University, United States, about 20 hours ago
66089BR Campus: Tempe HVAC Refrigeration Technician Job Description Facilities Management, Tempe campus, seeks an HVAC Mechanic Technician to test malfunctioning systems and components; repair, ma...
Commercial/Industrial Electrician (2nd Shift) Tempe Campus, Arizona State University, United States, about 20 hours ago
65952BR Campus: Tempe Electrician Job Description Facilities Management seeks a commercial/industrial Electrician for the 2nd shift to install, repair, and maintain electrical wiring and fixtures....
Federal Work Study I, Testing, University of Houston - Downtown, United States, 1 day ago
Federal Work-Study I, Testing - (STU000889) Federal Work-Study I, Testing Department Name:D0046 Testing Description Provides excellent customer service in-person, by phone and e-mail Registers and...
Nurse, McGill University, Canada, 13 days ago
Position Summary: Under the direction of the immediate supervisor, provides nursing care, counselling, and assists physician. Organizes and participates in campaigns, educational programs and othe...