Candidates should have:
1. Master's degree in tourism and recreation.
2. Completion of a minimum of V semesters at 3rd degree studies.
3. Practical experience related to teaching classes in tourism and recreation.
4. Practical experience in tourism and recreation gained outside of work in higher education.
5. Authorization of a physical recreation instructor.
6. Experience in activities in the student scientific movement.
7. Scientific achievements (active participation in conferences, publications).
8. Documented certificate of employment at the university
Candidates should provide:
- personal questionnaire for the applicant for employment (questionnaire to be downloaded from the University's website, BIP - DRUKI),
- a copy of the diploma confirming your education,
- copies of other documents confirming the required qualifications,
- statement on meeting the requirements of art. 113 of the Act of 20 July 2018 Law on Higher Education and Science (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1668, as amended) (statement to be downloaded from the University's website, BIP - DRUKI, item 4),
- a statement that if PWSZ is employed in Racibórz it will be the primary place of work (the statement can be downloaded from the University's website, BIP - DRUKI item 4),
- signed clause expressing consent to the processing of personal data (the clause is an attachment to this competition announcement).
Senior Lecturer / Lecturer With A Focus On Tourism And The Hospitality Industry. (Pa2020/3695), University of Lund, Sweden, about 21 hours ago
Lund University was founded in 1666 and is repeatedly ranked among the world’s top 100 universities. The University has 40 000 students and more than 8 000 staff based in Lund, Helsingborg and Mal...
Senior Lecturer/Lecturer Sport & Exercise Science (Physiology) Internal Applicants Only, Auckland University of Technology, New Zealand, 5 days ago
AUT is New Zealand's most contemporary University, with a unique profile reflecting our history and innovative approaches to teaching, learning and research. The School of Sport and Recreation wit...
Assistant Professor In Inorganic Chemistry / Organometallic Chemistry / Materials Chemistry , Times Higher Education, United Kingdom, 1 day ago
THE HONG KONG POLYTECHNIC UNIVERSITY The Hong Kong Polytechnic University is a government-funded tertiary institution in Hong Kong. It offers programmes at various levels including Doctorate, Mas...
Associate Professor In Industrial Marketing, Lulea University of Technology, Sweden, about 2 hours ago
The research unit Industrial Marketing is a part of the Department of Business Administration, Technology and Social Sciences, which has approximately 200 employees who conduct research and educat...
Assistant Professor/Associate Professor/Professor/Chair Professor In Statistics , Southern University of Science and Technology of China ;, United Kingdom, 8 days ago
Location: Shenzhen - China Salary: Not specified Hours: Full Time Contract Type: Permanent, Fixed-Term/Contract Placed on: 16th November 2020 Expires: 1st December 2020 The Department of Statistic...
Lab Aide/Driver, Arizona State University, United States, 20 days ago
63841BR Campus: Downtown Phoenix Research/Lab Aide Job Description This lab assistant will drive a rental car to drop off and pick up computers each week and then will work in the lab to sanitize ...