Institution: State College of Applied Sciences in Skierniewice, Institute of Health Sciences
Position: instructor (teaching post)
Science: medical sciences and health sciences
Scientific discipline: health sciences
Key words: competition for instructor, nursing, nursing in cardiology, internal medicine, health care
Posted: 04.06.2019 r.
Application deadline: 04.07.2019 r.
Competition final results: 09.07.2019 r.
College website: www.pwsz.skierniewice.pl
Additional information: The application should be submitted to the following postal address:
State College of Applied Sciences in Skierniewice
Ul. Batorego 64C; 96-100 Skierniewice
The Candidate for this position must meet the requirements of art. 113 of the Higher Education Act of 20 July 2018 (Dz. U. 2018, item 1668).
The Candidate should have the professional MA title in Nursing and the licence to practice the nursing profession, as well as specialize in preventive nursing. They should also have completed postgraduate studies/courses in health care management. They should have extensive professional experience in working as a nurse in cardiology and internal medicine wards. Experience of working as the matron and/or head nurse will be an advantage. The Candidate is required to have documented practical teaching experience at the university level. Other requirements include computer skills (Microsoft Office) and at least basic English Working at the State College of Applied Sciences in Skierniewice as the primary place of employment will be an advantage.
Applicants must submit the following documents in Polish:
- an application for employment addressed to His Magnificence Rector of the State College of Applied Sciences in Skierniewice, indicating the number of the competition,
- forms available on the College website:
- a statement that the Candidate meets the requirements of art. 113 of the Act
- a declaration that the State College of Applied Sciences in Skierniewice will or will not be the Candidate's primary place of employment within the meaning of the Act,
- the Candidate's consent for their personal data to be processed,
- information about processing the Candidate's personal data,
- a document certifying the Candidate's foreign language competence,
- lists or copies of documents certifying:
1. In the case of a larger number of applicants, job interviews with selected persons are possible. The Candidate covers the cost of his/her travel and stay.
2. The College does not return documents submitted in the course of the recruitment process. If the Candidate withdraws his/her consent for their personal data to be processed, the competition board officially destroys the documents that have been submitted.
3. The College reserves the right to withdraw from the competition without giving the reasons.
4. Winning the competition by the Candidate does not oblige the College to employ them.
5. Competition documentation is stored in accordance with the rules of non-archival documentation storage at the State College of Applied Sciences in Skierniewice.
Researcher In Movement Science, Times Higher Education, United Kingdom, 9 days ago
About the position The Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences (MH) at the Norwegian University of Science and Technology (NTNU) announces a three-year senior researcher position in Health Science...
Mid Level Evaluation Specialist, National Institutes of Health, United States, about 17 hours ago
Position Description: MSI is recruiting a Mid-Level Evaluation Specialist for the evaluation of the U.S Department of State Global Innovation through Science and Technology (GIST) project. Previou...
Junior Statistician, National Institutes of Health, United States, about 17 hours ago
Position Description: MSI is recruiting a junior statistician for the evaluation of the U.S Department of State Global Innovation through Science and Technology (GIST) project. Previous State Depa...
Athletic Facilities Maintenance Coordinator, Aquatics, Arizona State University, United States, 1 day ago
55538BR Campus: Tempe Athletic Facilities Maint Cdr Job Description Under the general direction of the Aquatics Manager, coordinates and performs the maintenance and preparation of Mona Plummer Aq...
Director, Student Advising College Of Law, Arizona State University, United States, 1 day ago
55553BR Campus: Downtown Phoenix Dir College of Law Job Description The Sandra Day O'Connor College of Law seeks a dynamic a dynamic self-starter for the position of Director, College of Law- Stud...
Animal Technician, University of Alberta, Canada, 26 days ago
Health Sciences Laboratory Animal Services Competition No. - S104239965 Posting Date - Aug 22, 2019 Closing Date - Aug 29, 2019 Position Type - Full Time - Operating Funded Salary ...