History The Łukasiewicz Research Network - Institute of Organic Industry (Łukasiewicz-IPO) dates back to 1947, when the Institute of Explosives was established within the Central Institute of Mechanics. On the basis of this Institute, the Institute of Applied Chemistry was established on January 1, 1952. After it was combined with the Institute of Dyes and Intermediates on January 1, 1958, the Institute of Organic Industry was established. From April 2019, the Institute of Organic Industry is a network institute operating within the Łukasiewicz Research Network. Łukasiewicz Research Network - Institute of Organic Industry (Łukasiewicz-IPO) is an institute carrying out scientific research and development and implementation works in the areas of: • chemistry and technology of plant protection products and biocides, veterinary drugs, sanitary hygiene preparations, auxiliary agents, special chemicals and intermediates • chemistry and technology of high-energy materials, • chemical safety related to the production, trade and use of chemicals (REACH, GHS) and the hazards of static electricity, • toxicology and ecotoxicology, • physicochemical properties of chemical substances and mixtures
More information at www.ipo.lukasiewicz.gov.pl
Recruitment ID 1/2021 / GłSpBad / BT
definition of the type of work:
position: Chief Specialist (research division)
professional scope: chemistry, chemical technology, chemical synthesis
description (scope of tasks):
1) conducting research and chemical synthesis of new organic compounds, intermediates and reagents in the field of light synthesis, scaling of technological processes in the field of chemistry and technology of plant protection products and biocides, veterinary medicinal products, preparations for sanitary hygiene, auxiliary agents, special chemicals and intermediates chemical;
2) conducting literature research in the field of the synthesis of organic compounds and initiating the use of their results;
3) publication of the obtained results of works and their presentation at scientific conferences;
4) monitoring professional literature in the field of currently conducted research;
5) preparation of project applications financed from domestic and foreign funds;
6) project management and supervision over their implementation;
7) cooperation in the maintenance and improvement of quality systems operating at the Institute.
Associate Professor In Organic Chemistry , University of Southern Denmark, Denmark, about 12 hours ago
The Department of Physics, Chemistry and Pharmacy at the University of Southern Denmark (SDU) in Odense invites applications for a permanent position as associate professor in Organic Chemistry. A...
Wissenschaftliche*R Mitarbeiter*In (W/M/D) (Department ‚Wood Technology And Wood Based Composites) (Id 15375), Georg August University of Göttingen, Germany, about 21 hours ago
Einrichtung: Department ‚Wood Technology and Wood-based Composites (ID 15375) Ansprechpartner: Prof. Dr. Kai Zhang Besetzungsdatum: 01.05.2021 Veröffentlichungsdatum: 27.01.2021 In the Department ...
Lecturer, Chemical And Biomolecular Engineering, Times Higher Education, United Kingdom, 17 days ago
Job Description Educator-Track Faculty Positions: Invitation to the Potential Educator-Track Candidates If you are motivated and passionate about chemical engineering education… If you are interes...
Assistant Professor, Chemical And Petroleum, Times Higher Education, United Kingdom, 23 days ago
Job Description The Department of Chemical and Petroleum Engineering (CPE) at the United Arab Emirates University (UAEU) invites application for a full-time faculty position in Petroleum Engineeri...
Research Engineer, Times Higher Education, United Kingdom, 20 days ago
Organization Name Temp Researcher Internal Fund About University Khalifa University is a world-class, research-intensive institution in Abu Dhabi, the capital city of the United Arab Emirates (UAE...
Research Engineer, Times Higher Education, United Kingdom, 16 days ago
Job Description Design and synthesis of organic molecular probes. Design and synthesize of organic nanoparticles. Cellular studies and bacteria studies to evaluate fluorescent probes. Responsible ...