Dean of the Faculty of Animal Bioengineering University of Warmia and Mazury in Olsztyn invites applications
for the position of Assistant Professor (in a group of research and teaching staff) at the Department of
Candidates applying for the position of Assistant Professor at the Department of Poultry Science and Apiculture shall fulfill the requirements stipulated in art.113 of the Act of 20 July 2018 - Law on Higher Education (Journal of Laws 2021 item. 478) and in the Statute of the University of Warmia and Mazury in Olsztyn (Resolution No. 494 of the UWM Senate of May 21, 2019).
- doctoral degree or postdoctoral degree in Agricultural Sciences, discipline – animal science and fisheries or veterinary science
- meeting the qualification requirements set out in the Annex 4 to the Statute of UWM in Olsztyn, tab. 5a [ link ]
- Co-authorship in scientific publication in the area of poultry nutrition published in a highly scored journals included in the JCR list;
- knowledge of the practical issues of modern poultry sector;
- completed trainings (certificate), in accordance with the Regulation of Minister of Science and Higher Education from the 5th May 2015, on training, practices and traineeships for persons engaged in activities related to the use of animals for scientific or educational purposes, which entitle to participate and/or conduct experiments on animals;
- teaching experience at university level;
- knowledge of MS Office and good skills in use of e-learning platforms;
- knowledge in the statistical analysis of experimental data (STATISTICA or other statistical software/program) for processing results of animal experiments or research material of animal origin;
- experience in research projects implementation;
- English and Polish language skills at the level to enable conducting didactic classes;
- ability to work in the team and with students
- Application form addressed to the Vice-Rector for Education at the University of Warmia and Mazury in Olsztyn
- Curriculum vitae
- Personal data form [ link ]
- Certified copy of the diploma confirming obtaining the academic degree of doctor/ habilitated doctor (postdoctoral degree)
- List of scientific and academic achievements.
- Other relevant documents confirming the candidate’s qualifications.
- Information on the fulfillment of the requirements set out in Annex 4 to the UWM Statute, tab. 5a.
- Statement declaring the fulfillment of the requirements stipulated in art.113 of the Act of 20 July 2018 - Law on Higher Education (Journal of Laws 2020 item. 85).
- Statement declaring that the University of Warmia and Mazury in Olsztyn will be the successful candidate's primary place of employment.
- Declaration of research activity in the discipline of animal science and fisheries
- Statement of research activities declaring that the candidate belongs to academic research staff in the discipline of animal science and fisheries (the so-called declaration of “N” number).
- Medical evaluation rendering the candidate fit for the position of Assistant Professor [ link ]
- Declaration of consent to processing personal data [ link ]
Laboratory Animal Care Supervisor Biologic Resources Laboratory (Job Id #142545), University of Illinois, United States, about 13 hours ago
Minimum Acceptable Qualifications Required CREDENTIALS TO BE VERIFIED BY PLACEMENT OFFICER High school graduation or GED (Must attach a copy of your High School Diploma / GED or transcript) Any co...
Veterinary Nurse Companion Animal Hospital, Massey University, New Zealand, 2 days ago
SVS - VTH Anaesthesia College of Sciences Palmerston North CS_SVSVTHA_601_05/21 Professional Grade 4 44588 - 65169 College of Sciences Term length: ongoing Hours of work: full-time We are currentl...
Specialist Veterinary Anaesthesia (1.0 Fte), Utrecht University, Netherlands, 2 days ago
A better future for everyone. This ambition motivates our scientists in executing their leading research and inspiring teaching. At Utrecht University , the various disciplines collaborate intensi...
Wildlife Capture & Chemical Immobilization (Online), Center for Wildlife Studies, United States, 15 days ago
Click for a hub of Extension resources related to the current COVID-19 situation. AgencyCenter for Wildlife StudiesLocationOnlineJob CategoryTrainingSalaryN/AStart Date06/14/2021Last Date to Apply...
Lecturer Assistant Professor Or Associate Professor , University College Dublin ;, Ireland, 10 days ago
Applications are invited for a Permanent post of a Lecturer/Assistant Professor or Associate Professor within UCD School of Veterinary Medicine The Section of Small Animal Clinical Studies of the ...
Locum Senior Anaesthetist (0.8 1.0 Fte), Utrecht University, Netherlands, about 22 hours ago
Locum Senior Anaesthetist (0.8 - 1.0 FTE) Job description Ideally, we are looking for a locum cover between June and December 2021, but shorter terms may also be considered. In addition, there is ...