Employment as an Assistant Professor in the group of research and teaching staff at the Department of Molecular Engineering at the Lodz University of Technology. Research topics: catalytic processes in advanced technologies, hydrogen energy, plasma technologies, new active plasma nanomaterials.
Didactics: chemistry, physical chemistry, nanotechnology and other related subjects in the fields of study chemical and biochemical/environmental engineering.
The candidate is expected in particular to:
1. Taking full-time employment in the primary workplace at the Faculty of Process and Environmental Engineering of the Lodz University of Technology,
2. Submitting the declaration on the assignment to the discipline of chemical engineering
1. PhD degree in the field of chemical engineering, chemical sciences, or related sciences;
2. Documented scientific achievements (publications in journals from the JCR list, patents);
3. Ability to perform experiments independently (including non-standard ones) and perform a full analysis of results.
4. Ability to prepare research applications and scientific publications.
5. Experience in the field of instrumental methods of chemical analyzes and methods for testing the structural and chemical properties of materials.
6. Predispositions to scientific work and work in research teams.
7. Predispositions for didactic work
8. Knowledge of English language (written and spoken skills) at least on level B2
9. A fluent knowledge of the Polish language that allows teaching classes with students.
1. motivation letter
2. personal questionnaire for a person applying for employment - Appendix 1;
3. copies of diplomas and certificates;
4. short description of scientific activity, including a list of publications in scientific journals, patents, conference presentations, research projects, awards, etc;
5. summary of the doctoral dissertation;
6. opinion of the dissertation supervisor and reviews of the doctoral dissertation;
7. printout of current bibliometric data (number of citations, Hirsch index) according to Scopus or Web of Science;
8. signed information clause for candidates for work at the Lodz University of Technology - Annex 2;
9. the candidate's consent to the processing of personal data (in accordance with Article 7 of the RODO) - Annex 3.
NOTES - the form of submitting offers:
Applications for the competition should be sent by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org by July 7, 2021. In the subject line of the e-mail, please enter: "Competition for the position of assistant professor-KIM".
All required documents / attachments should be sent as PDF files (the total size of the attached files should not exceed 10 MB). Successful candidates meeting the formal requirements may be invited for an interview. Information on a possible interview will be sent to the candidates by e-mail.
Candidates will be notified of the competition results by e-mail within 7 days after the competition is adjudicated.
Planned date of employment: 01/10/2021.
The Rector's approval is a condition for the validity of the competition's outcome.
The organizer reserves the right to cancel the contest without any reason.
The result of the competition is not tantamount to establishing an employment relationship with Lodz University of Technology.
Graduate Administrative Assistant, University of Alberta, Canada, about 23 hours ago
This competition is restricted to internal employees of the University of Alberta. Please indicate your internal status using the "Advertisement" drop down menu when applying. This position is for...
Assistant Professor, Department Of Chemistry, Times Higher Education, United Kingdom, about 8 hours ago
DepartmentDepartment of Chemistry – Faculty of Science Deadline 20 Aug 2021 Start date upon agreement E-APPLICATION Dean of the Faculty of Science, Masaryk University announces an open competitio...
Assistant Professor , Masaryk University, Czech, about 13 hours ago
Dean of the Faculty of Science, Masaryk University announces an open competition for the position Assistant Professor Workplace: Department of Chemistry, Faculty of Science, Masaryk University in ...
Pd, Geballe Laboratory for Advanced Materials (GLAM), United States, about 17 hours ago
Fellowship ID:Stanford -GLAM -PD [#18925] Fellowship Title: 2022 GLAM Postdoctoral Fellowships Fellowship Type:Postdoctoral Location:Stanford, California 94305, United States [map ] Subject Areas...
Researcher, Times Higher Education, United Kingdom, 4 days ago
DepartmentDepartment of Mathematics and Statistics – Faculty of Science Deadline 7 Aug 2021 Start date by agreement E-APPLICATION Bursar of the Faculty of Science, Masaryk University announces an...
Researcher Ii, Times Higher Education, United Kingdom, 24 days ago
DepartmentPlasma Diagnostics and Modelling – Faculty of Science Deadline 19 Jul 2021 Start date by agreement e-Application Bursar of the Faculty of Science, Masaryk University announces an open ...