The competition is open to persons who meet the conditions set out in Article 113 of the Act of 20 July 2018 - Law on higher education and science (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1668) and the following qualification criteria:
- PhD degree in physics (no more than 5 years after obtaining the degree),
- a track record in achievements in research (publications, conference presentations etc.),
- research experience in at least two of the following fields: thermoluminescence, optically stimulated luminescence, stimulated luminescence processes modeling, luminescence dating
- knowledge of programming languages (will be an undoubted advantage),
- motivation to conduct research and to turn challenges to opportunities,
- independence in doing research and strong interest in the topic (stimulated luminescence, luminescence dating),
- willingness to work in a research team;
- readiness to conduct practical classes (also in English),
- readiness to teach the basics of programming (to be selected in C / C ++ / python / Matlab)
Ph.D. Student (F/M/D) Carrier Diffusion In Ultrawide Bandgap Semiconductors, Leibniz, Germany, about 8 hours ago
The Paul Drude Institute for Solid State Electronics (PDI) in Berlin, Germany, is a scientifically independent research institute with about 100 employees from more than 15 nations, performing bas...
Tenure Track Assistant Professor Position In Cognitive Science And Architecture, Aalborg University, Denmark, about 11 hours ago
At the Technical Faculty of IT and Design, Department of Architecture, Design, and Media Technology, a Tenure Track Assistant Professor position in Cognitive Science and Architecture is open for a...
Senior Officer, Monitoring, Evaluation And Learning, University Centers For Career Development, Grant Position, American University in Cairo, Egypt, about 12 hours ago
Reports to: Manager, Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning Purpose: The job holder contributes to the implementation of the project’s monitoring, evaluation and learning (MEL) plan, and supports re...
Professorship In Empirical Communication And Media Research , University of Zurich, Switzerland, 4 days ago
Department of Communication and Media Research Professorship in Empirical Communication and Media Research 100 % The University of Zurich invites applications for a professorship in empirical commu...
Fachbereich Biologie, Chemie, Pharmazie Institut Für Biologie University Professor Of Behavioral Biology Salary Grade: W3 Or Equivalent Reference Code: Verhaltensbiologie Bewerbungsende: 20.04.2023, Free University of Berlin, Germany, about 8 hours ago
Freie Universität Berlin in cooperation with Charité – Universitätsmedizin Berlin is looking to fill a W3 professorship in behavioral biology at Freie Universität’s Institute of Biology. The Berli...
Assistant Professor Communication Science, Focus On Strategic Communication, Organisations, Society , University of Amsterdam, Netherlands, about 5 hours ago
Are you passionate about research and teaching communication science, interested in how communication plays a role in the different key issues (e.g., climate change, misinformation, or polarizatio...