1. Having at least the PhD degree in the field of social sciences
2. Having experience in the externally funded projects
3. Fluent knowledge of English.
4. Having in 2016-2019 at least two publications in scientific journals indexed in the Scopus database and/or Web of Science
5. An additional advantage is having publications in journals with Impact Factor
6. Impeccable ethical stance
7. High language skills
8. Experience in running student research groups
9. Experience in cooperation with the external environment
10. Experience in organizing scientific conferences, including international conferences
11. Positive course of the interview
1. Application for employment
2. CV including information about history of employment
3. Personal questionnaire form
4. Copy of M.A. and Ph.D. degree certificates
5. List of publications from 2016-2019
6. Information about participation in scientific conferences, symposia and organization activities
7. Information about teaching experience
8. Copies of other documents confirming required qualifications
9. The statement, in accordance with Art. 113 points 2 and 3 in connection with art. 20 para. 1 item 1 - 3 of the Act of 20 July 2018. The Law on Higher Education and Science (Journal of Laws of 30 August 2018, item 1668, as amended).
10. The declaration that University of Silesia in Katowice will be the principal place of employment, in accordance with Law on Higher Education
11. Signed consent to the processing of personal data contained in the job offer for the purposes of the recruitment process
12. The candidate’s statement authorizing him to join the staff of the discipline of political science and administration.
Assistant Professor In Automation And Control, Technical University of Denmark, Denmark, about 3 hours ago
The Automation and Control Group at the Department of Electrical Engineering seeks a highly qualified and motivated candidate for a position as Assistant Professor in the generic areas of control,...
Researcher In Facial Appearance Modelling, Times Higher Education, United Kingdom, about 3 hours ago
About the position The Faculty of Information Technology and Electrical Engineering (http://www.ntnu.edu/ie ) at the Norwegian University of Science and Technology (NTNU) has a vacancy for a 100 %...
Academic Success Specialist, Arizona State University, United States, about 21 hours ago
56091BR Campus: Downtown Phoenix Academic Success Specialist Job Description Provides academic advising services to students enrolled in the college's online, bachelor's degree programs. Counsels ...
Assistant Professor In Structural Dynamics And Structural Health Monitoring, Technical University of Denmark, Denmark, 3 days ago
DTU Civil Engineering, Section for Structures and Safety invites applications for a full-time position as assistant professor within the field of Structural Dynamics, Random Vibrations, Experiment...
Scientific Officer/Senior Scientific Officer/Scientific Manager, National University of Singapore, Singapore, about 7 hours ago
Scientific Officer/Senior Scientific Officer/Scientific Manager - 00B5C Description The duties and responsibilities of the incumbent, in the Data Analytics Consulting Centre (DACC), Department of ...
Associate Professor In Environmental Management And Strategic Enviromental Assessment , Times Higher Education, United Kingdom, 18 days ago
About the position The Department of Industrial Economics and Technology Management (IØT) invites applications for a permanent position as Associate Professor in Environmental Management and Strat...