1. PhD degree in the field of microbiology or biotechnology and related sciences, obtained in the last 5 years.
2. Knowledge of research techniques in the field of biotechnology, molecular biology and microbiology, incl. isolation and electrophoretic separation of proteins and nucleic acids, DNA amplification reaction (PCR), determination of antibacterial activity, testing the effects of biologically active compounds, knowledge of microscopy methods (e.g. fluorescent - welcome). An additional advantage will be the knowledge of chromatographic techniques, including high performance liquid chromatography (HPLC) and practical experience in quantitative and qualitative analysis of lipids, proteins and work with cell lines, tests of cytotoxicity and mutagenicity, biofilm characteristics.
3. Documented scientific achievements (publications from Ministerial List A and participation in conferences - posters, oral reports).
4. Knowledge of Polish and English speech and in writing.
5. Didactic experience in conducting classes in laboratory techniques used in microbiology and biotechnology.
6. Experience in managing and implementing research projects financed from external sources (as a grant project manager and / or contractor).
7. An additional advantage will be research internships and trainings, courses aimed at acquiring new skills in professional work.
8. After recruitment, the candidate will conduct research in the discipline of biological sciences.
1. Application addressed to the Rector of the University of Wroclaw
4. personal note on research and other achievements in the field of organization and popularization of science
5. list of scientific publications
6. list of conference reports
7. a certified copy of the master's diploma or PhD degree
8. opinion on scientific, didactic and organizational achievements prepared by researcher (professor)
9. other documents and certificates confirming compliance with the requirements of the competition
10. a statement that in the case of employment, the University of Wrocław will the basic place of work.
The application should be sent to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org,the subject of the message: Assistant Professor ZFD IGM
Remember to attach the statement of consent to the processing of personal data: „I hereby give consent for my personal data to be processed for the purposes of organising and conducting the competition procedure and sharing information on its results. I acknowledge that the University of Wrocław (Uniwersytet Wrocławski), pl. Uniwersytecki 1,50-137 Wrocław, is the controller of my personal data. I am aware that data submission is voluntary, however, necessary to implement the objectives for which the data have been collected (in accordance with the Act of 10 May 2018 on personal data protection, Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000)”
Researcher In Biotechnology (Pa2020/3665), University of Lund, Sweden, about 15 hours ago
Lund University was founded in 1666 and is repeatedly ranked among the world’s top 100 universities. The University has 40 000 students and more than 8 000 staff based in Lund, Helsingborg and Mal...
Laboratory Technician, University of Alberta, Canada, 24 days ago
Laboratory Technician MED Physiology Competition No. - S114343130 Posting Date - Oct 26, 2020 Closing Date - Nov 02, 2020 Hourly Rate - $21.49 - $28.60 Grade - 05 Hours - 1...
Associate Professor In Electron Microscopy Of Life Science And Soft Matter, Technical University of Denmark, Denmark, about 13 hours ago
The National Centre for Nano Fabrication and Characterization at Technical University of Denmark (DTU Nanolab) invites for applications for a position as Associate Professor in Applied Electron Mi...
Laboratory Technicians (Laboranter) – Dtu Bioengineering; National Biologics Facility, Technical University of Denmark, Denmark, about 14 hours ago
Do you want to help ensuring that DTU makes a solid difference to significant societal challenges such as discovery and development of new therapeutic products? Do you thrive in an environment tha...
Research Technician , University of Zurich, Switzerland, about 22 hours ago
Institute of Medical Genetics Research Technician 100 % The Institute of Medical Genetics at the University of Zurich (UZH) is seeking a highly motivated and committed Research Technician to provid...
Researcher In Vascular Biology, Uppsala University, Sweden, about 7 hours ago
Uppsala University is a comprehensive research-intensive university with a strong international standing. Our mission is to pursue top-quality research and education and to interact constructively...