Institution: State College of Applied Sciences in Skierniewice, Institute of Social Sciences
Position: assistant professor (adiunkt)
Science: Social Sciences
Scientific discipline: Pedagogy
Key words:competition for assistant professor, pedagogy
Posted: 03.06.2019 r.
Application deadline: 02.07.2019 r.
Competition final results:04.07.2019 r.
College website: www.pwsz.skierniewice.pl
Additional information: The application should be submitted to the following postal address:
State College of Applied Sciences in Skierniewice
Ul. Batorego 64C; 96-100 Skierniewice
The Candidate for this position must meet the requirements of art. 113 of the Higher Education Act of 20 July 2018 (Dz. U. 2018, item 1668).
The Candidate should have the PhD degree in Social Sciences, in the field of pedagogy. They must have theoretical and practical knowledge of general psychology, resocialization pedagogy, oligophrenic pedagogy and pedagogical therapy. As the post involves teaching, the Candidate is required to have experience in teaching the following subjects: special needs pedagogy, resocialization pedagogy, diagnosis in social prevention and resocialization, theoretical basics and methodology of resocialization work, addiction prevention and therapy, methodology of preventive and educational techniques used in an open environment and the corresponding publishing output. Other requirements include documented publications, participation in scientific and education conferences and courses, computer skills (MS Office) and fluent English.
A significant additional advantage will be the Candidate's practical experience in working at educational and/or child care institutions as a school pedagogue, therapist or sociotherapist.
Applicants must submit the following documents in Polish:
- an application for employment addressed to His Magnificence Rector of the State College of Applied Sciences in Skierniewice, indicating the number of the competition,
- forms available on the College website:
- a statement that the Candidate meets the requirements of art. 113 of the Act
- a declaration that the State College of Applied Sciences in Skierniewice will or will not be the Candidate's primary place of employment within the meaning of the Act,
- the Candidate's consent for their personal data to be processed,
- information about processing the Candidate's personal data,
- a document certifying the Candidate's foreign language competence,
- lists or copies of documents certifying:
1. In the case of a larger number of applicants, job interviews with selected persons are possible. The Candidate covers the cost of his/her travel and stay.
2. The College does not return documents submitted in the course of the recruitment process. If the Candidate withdraws his/her consent for their personal data to be processed, the competition board officially destroys the documents that have been submitted.
3. The College reserves the right to withdraw from the competition without giving the reasons.
4. Winning the competition by the Candidate does not oblige the College to employ them.
5. Competition documentation is stored in accordance with the rules of non-archival documentation storage at the State College of Applied Sciences in Skierniewice.
Assistant Professor, Department Of European Ethnology, Times Higher Education, United Kingdom, 17 days ago
Department of European Ethnology – Faculty of Arts Deadline 13 Sep 2019 Start date 1 October 2019 Dean of the Faculty of Arts, Masaryk University announces an open competition for the position As...
Research Student (2 Years) In The Research Education Subject Agricultural Sciences With Specialization In Plant Breeding, Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences, Sweden, about 12 hours ago
Department of Plant Breeding The Department of Plant Breeding conducts research, education and innovation of strategic importance for the society’s long-term supply of food, industrial raw materia...
Financial Administrator (Operating), University of Alberta, Canada, 21 days ago
Department of Mathematical & Statistical Science Competition No. - S113339672 Posting Date - Jul 19, 2019 Closing Date - Aug 01, 2019 Position Type - Full Time - Operating Funded S...
Assistant Professor , Masaryk University, Czech, about 16 hours ago
Dean of the Faculty of Arts, Masaryk University announces an open competition for the position Assistant Professor (part-time job 0,25) Requirements: university education in ethnology or social ...
Instructors For Ai01 M Sc Module , University of Southern Denmark, Denmark, about 2 hours ago
Help is needed with the supervision of the practical component of the AI01 MSc module. Instructors will help student groups with the planning, construction and programming of their LEGO vehicles a...
Pdf Quanta, Department of Mathematics and Statistics, United States, 2 days ago
Postdoctoral Fellow, Department of Mathematics & Statistics / Centre for Quantum Topology and Its Applications (quanTA), University of Saskatchewan Geometry and Topology of Quantum Matter and Quan...