Institution: State College of Applied Sciences in Skierniewice, Institute of Social Sciences
Position: assistant professor (adiunkt)
Science: Social Sciences
Scientific discipline: Pedagogy
Key words:competition for assistant professor, pedagogy
Posted: 03.06.2019 r.
Application deadline: 02.07.2019 r.
Competition final results:04.07.2019 r.
College website: www.pwsz.skierniewice.pl
Additional information: The application should be submitted to the following postal address:
State College of Applied Sciences in Skierniewice
Ul. Batorego 64C; 96-100 Skierniewice
Contact phone: 46 8344001, e-mail: email@example.com
The Candidate for this position must meet the requirements of art. 113 of the Higher Education Act of 20 July 2018 (Dz. U. 2018, item 1668).
The Candidate should have the PhD degree in Social Sciences, in the field of Pedagogy. As the position involves teaching, the Candidate must have theoretical and practical knowledge in the fields of general pedagogy, preschool and early childhood education. Other requirements: documented publications, participation in scientific and education conferences and courses, computer skills (MS Office) and fluent English.
As the position involves teaching, the Candidate must have experience in conducting classes in the following subjects: general pedagogy, preschool and early education didactics, Polish language, social, ethical and mathematical education methodology.
Applicants must submit the following documents in Polish:
- an application for employment addressed to His Magnificence Rector of the State College of Applied Sciences in Skierniewice, indicating the number of the competition,
- forms available on the College website:
- a statement that the Candidate meets the requirements of art. 113 of the Act
- a declaration that the State College of Applied Sciences in Skierniewice will or will not be the Candidate's primary place of employment within the meaning of the Act,
- the Candidate's consent for their personal data to be processed,
- information about processing the Candidate's personal data,
- a document certifying the Candidate's foreign language competence,
- lists or copies of documents certifying:
1. In the case of a larger number of applicants, job interviews with selected persons are possible. The Candidate covers the cost of his/her travel and stay.
2. The College does not return documents submitted in the course of the recruitment process. If the Candidate withdraws his/her consent for their personal data to be processed, the competition board officially destroys the documents that have been submitted.
3. The College reserves the right to withdraw from the competition without giving the reasons.
4. Winning the competition by the Candidate does not oblige the College to employ them.
5. Competition documentation is stored in accordance with the rules of non-archival documentation storage at the State College of Applied Sciences in Skierniewice.
Assistant Professor , Masaryk University, Czech, about 16 hours ago
Dean of the Faculty of Arts, Masaryk University announces an open competition for the position Assistant professor (part time - 10 hours per week) Requirements for applicants: Ph.D. in the field...
Assistant Professor At The Department Of History Of State And Law, Times Higher Education, United Kingdom, 23 days ago
DepartmentDepartment of the History of the State and Law – Faculty of Law Deadline 6 Dec 2019 Start date from February 1, 2020 or by agreement The Dean of the Faculty of Law, Masaryk University, ...
Head Of Institute For Research In School Education, Times Higher Education, United Kingdom, 15 days ago
DepartmentInstitute for Research in School Education – Faculty of Education Deadline 18 Dec 2019 Start date 01.02.2020 Dean of the Faculty of Education at Masaryk University hereby announces an o...
Associate Professor At The Department Of Civil Law, Times Higher Education, United Kingdom, 16 days ago
Department Department of Civil Law – Faculty of Law Deadline 12 Dec 2019 Start date from 1st February 2020 or by agreement The Dean of the Faculty of Law, Masaryk University, announces a competit...
Head Of Institute For Research In School Education , Masaryk University, Czech, about 16 hours ago
Dean of the Faculty of Education at Masaryk University hereby announces an open competition for the position Head of Institute for Research in School Education in accordance with section 77 Act no...
Assistant/Assistant Professor For Department Of English And American Studies, Times Higher Education, United Kingdom, 15 days ago
DepartmentDepartment of English and American Studies – Faculty of Arts Deadline 3 Dec 2019 Start date 15 February 2020 Dean of the Faculty of Arts, Masaryk University announces an open competitio...