Institution: State College of Applied Sciences in Skierniewice, Institute of Social Sciences
Position: assistant professor (adiunkt)
Science: Social Sciences
Scientific discipline: Pedagogy
Key words:competition for assistant professor, pedagogy
Posted: 12.08.2019 r.
Application deadline: 11.09.2019 r.
Competition final results:16.09.2019 r.
College website: www.pwsz.skierniewice.pl
Additional information: The application should be submitted to the following postal address:
State College of Applied Sciences in Skierniewice
Ul. Batorego 64C; 96-100 Skierniewice
The Candidate for this position must meet the requirements of art. 113 of the Higher Education Act of 20 July 2018 (Dz. U. 2018, item 1668).
The Candidate should have the PhD degree in Social Sciences, in the field of Pedagogy.
An additional advantage will be completed studies in the field of oligophrenopedagogy. As the post involves teaching, the Candidate is also required to have experience in teaching the following subjects general pedagogy, pedagogy of creative activities, theoretical foundations and methodology of care and educational work, diagnosis and pedagogical therapy, andragogy and social gerontology.
Other requirements include documented publications, participation in scientific and education conferences and courses, computer skills (MS Office) and fluent English
An additional advantage will be the Candidate's practical experience in designing
and conducting various forms of life-long education and teachers' professional development.
Applicants must submit the following documents in Polish:
- an application for employment addressed to His Magnificence Rector of the State College of Applied Sciences in Skierniewice, indicating the number of the competition,
- forms available on the College website:
- a statement that the Candidate meets the requirements of art. 113 of the Act
- a declaration that the State College of Applied Sciences in Skierniewice will or will not be the Candidate's primary place of employment within the meaning of the Act,
- the Candidate's consent for their personal data to be processed,
- information about processing the Candidate's personal data,
- a document certifying the Candidate's foreign language competence,
- lists or copies of documents certifying:
1. In the case of a larger number of applicants, job interviews with selected persons are possible. The Candidate covers the cost of his/her travel and stay.
2. The College does not return documents submitted in the course of the recruitment process. If the Candidate withdraws his/her consent for their personal data to be processed, the competition board officially destroys the documents that have been submitted.
3. The College reserves the right to withdraw from the competition without giving the reasons.
4. Winning the competition by the Candidate does not oblige the College to employ them.
5. Competition documentation is stored in accordance with the rules of non-archival documentation storage at the State College of Applied Sciences in Skierniewice.
Assistant Professor For Department Of Classical Studies, Times Higher Education, United Kingdom, 1 day ago
Department: Department of Classical Studies – Faculty of Arts Deadline: 11 Feb 2020 Start date: 1 July eventual 1 September 2020 Dean of the Faculty of Arts, Masaryk University announces an open ...
Assistant Professor For Department Of Classical Studies , Masaryk University, Czech, 2 days ago
Dean of the Faculty of Arts, Masaryk University announces an open competition for the position Assistant professor Specialization: Ancient Greek history Requirements: PhD in Ancient History or...
Assistant Professor At The Department Of Finance And National Economy, Times Higher Education, United Kingdom, 4 days ago
DepartmentDepartment of Financial Law and Economics – Faculty of Law Deadline 12 Feb 2020 Start date from 1st March 2020 or by agreement The Dean of the Faculty of Law, Masaryk University, announ...
Assistant Professor At The Department Of Finance And National Economy , Masaryk University, Czech, 5 days ago
The Dean of the Faculty of Law, Masaryk University, announces a competition for the full-time position of an Assistant professor at the Department of Finance and National Economy Requirements • co...
Lecturer In Mediterranean Studies For The Department Of Classical Studies (Substitution For Maternity Leave) , Masaryk University, Czech, 2 days ago
Dean of the Faculty of Arts, Masaryk University announces an open competition for the position Lecturer in Mediterranean Studies (Substitution for maternity leave) Specialization: French lang...
Professor In Political Science With Particular Focus On Public Policy And Administration , Umeå University, Sweden, about 8 hours ago
Professor in Political Science with particular focus on public policy and administration The Department of Political Science at Umeå University is seeking to appoint a full-time professor in Polit...