Candidates entering the competition must submit the following documents to the Human Resources and Financial Department, Medical University of Gdansk , ul. M. Sklodowskiej-Curie 3a Room 307(tel. 48-58-349-10-16, 48-58-349-11-07):
- a written statement about entering into the competition,
- personal questionnaire,
- information on candidate's work achievements so far,
- the list of publications and the information about point classification (Impact Factor and the scores from the Polish Ministry of Science and Higher Education, the number of citations), the magazines that have published candidate's scientific papers or articles,ticles,
- diploma stating the professional titles the candidate has earned (along with the supplement),
- document issued by Dean's Office of university the candidate graduated from, with the record of grades the candidate obtained in his or her studies,
- PhD diploma, if the candidate has earned the degree,
- have a currently valid licence,
- other documents testifying to the qualifications and competencies to satisfactorily conduct classes with the Students
- copies of the former employment records and certificate of current employment,
- a statement of compliance with requirements, set forth in the Law on Higher Education,
- a written confirmation of knowledge and acceptance of the data protection laws imposed by the Medical University of Gdańsk and consent for processing candidate’s personal data included in the application.
- a statement on the employment with the Medical University of Gdańsk being the primary (basic) one,
Recruitment for the position of assistant is based on the candidates' average marks in their studies, engagement in the activities of scientific circles during their studies , their scientific achievements before the opening of the competition,participation in post-gradual doctoral studies , competence in languages , and professional experience.
Deadline for submission of documents is 2019 october 14 - 15:00 hours, accepted as per the date of acceptance of documents by MUG.
The results of the competition will be announced on the University website: www.gumed.edu.pl/praca .
The University reserves the right to leave the competitions without award determination without a cause.
The final decision to appoint the successful candidate recommended by the competition committee is made by University Rector.
Information to candidates applying for jobs with the Medical University of Gdańsk on personal data processing and protection also available on this website.
The Medical University of Gdansk will not secure any accommodations.
Assistant Professor In Italian Literature , Masaryk University, Czech, 3 days ago
Dean of the Faculty of Arts, Masaryk University announces an open competition for the position Assistant professor in Italian literature (full time job) Field: Italian language and litera...
Assistant Professor In Italian Linguistics , Masaryk University, Czech, 3 days ago
Dean of the Faculty of Arts, Masaryk University announces an open competition for the position Assistant professor in Italian linguistics (full time job) Field: Italian language and liter...
Assistant Or Assistant Professor For Teaching Subjects Specialization Biathlon, Cross Country Skiing And Specialization Cross Country Skiing. , Masaryk University, Czech, 6 days ago
The Dean of the Faculty of Sports Studies, Masaryk University announces an open competition for the following academic position: Assistant or Assistant Professor at the Department of Athletics, Sw...
Lecturer, Department Of Biochemistry, Times Higher Education, United Kingdom, 13 days ago
Department: Department of Biochemistry – Faculty of Science Deadline: 13 Jun 2020 Start date: July 1, 2020 Dean of the Faculty of Science, Masaryk University announces an open competition for the...
Lecturer , Masaryk University, Czech, 3 days ago
Dean of the Faculty of Science, Masaryk University announces an open competition for the position Lecturer Workplace: Department of Biochemistry, Faculty of Science, Masaryk University in Brno, Cz...
Regional Business Development Manager Dubai Hub, Coventry University, United Kingdom, 5 days ago
Do you thrive on hitting and exceeding targets? Are you ambitious with an international vision? Are you a natural networker who can build rapport quickly? Can you turn prospects into sales? Covent...