Candidates entering the competition must submit the following documents to the Human Resources and Financial Department, Medical University of Gdansk , ul. M. Sklodowskiej-Curie 3a Room 307(tel. 48-58-349-10-16, 48-58-349-11-07):
- a written statement about entering into the competition,
- personal questionnaire,
- information on candidate's work achievements so far,
- the list of publications and the information about point classification (Impact Factor and the scores from the Polish Ministry of Science and Higher Education, the number of citations), the magazines that have published candidate's scientific papers or articles,
- diploma stating the professional titles the candidate has earned (along with the supplement),
- document issued by Dean's Office of university the candidate graduated from, with the record of grades the candidate obtained in his or her studies,
- PhD diploma, if the candidate has earned the degree,
- other documents testifying to the qualifications and competencies to satisfactorily conduct classes with the Students
- copies of the former employment records and certificate of current employment,
- a statement of compliance with requirements, set forth in the Law on Higher Education,
- a written confirmation of knowledge and acceptance of the data protection laws imposed by the Medical University of Gdańsk and consent for processing candidate’s personal data included in the application.
- a statement on the employment with the Medical University of Gdańsk being the primary (basic) one,
Recruitment for the position of assistant is based on the candidates' average marks in their studies, engagement in the activities of scientific circles during their studies , their scientific achievements before the opening of the competition, participation in post-gradual doctoral studies , competence in languages , and professional experience.
Deadline for submission of documents is 2019 September 11 - 15:00 hours, accepted as per the date of acceptance of documents by MUG.
The results of the competition will be announced on the University website: www.gumed.edu.pl/praca .
The University reserves the right to leave the competitions without award determination without a cause.
The final decision to appoint the successful candidate recommended by the competition committee is made by University Rector.
Information to candidates applying for jobs with the Medical University of Gdańsk on personal data processing and protection also available on this website.
The Medical University of Gdansk will not secure any accommodations.
Assistant Professor At The Department Of History Of State And Law, Times Higher Education, United Kingdom, 6 days ago
DepartmentDepartment of the History of the State and Law – Faculty of Law Deadline 6 Dec 2019 Start date from February 1, 2020 or by agreement The Dean of the Faculty of Law, Masaryk University, ...
Assistant Professor At The Department Of History Of State And Law , Masaryk University, Czech, about 10 hours ago
The Dean of the Faculty of Law, Masaryk University, announces a competition for the full-time position of an Assistant professor at the Department of History of State and Law Requirements • comple...
Jubilee Parking Attendant, University of Alberta, Canada, 5 days ago
Ancillary Services - Parking Services Competition No. - S103940660 Posting Date - Nov 15, 2019 Closing Date - Nov 22, 2019 Hourly Rate - $15.20 per hour Grade - 01 Hours - ...
Associate Professor At The Department Of Civil Law, Times Higher Education, United Kingdom, 2 days ago
Department Department of Civil Law – Faculty of Law Deadline 12 Dec 2019 Start date from 1st February 2020 or by agreement The Dean of the Faculty of Law, Masaryk University, announces a competit...
Head Of Department Of Technical Education And Information Science, Times Higher Education, United Kingdom, 25 days ago
DepartmentDepartment of Technical Education and Information Science – Faculty of Education Deadline 18 Nov 2019 Start date 01.01.2020 Dean of the Faculty of Education at Masaryk University hereby...
Head Of Institute For Research In School Education , Masaryk University, Czech, about 10 hours ago
Dean of the Faculty of Education at Masaryk University hereby announces an open competition for the position Head of Institute for Research in School Education in accordance with section 77 Act no...