Candidates entering the competition must submit the following documents to the Human Resources and Financial Department, Medical University of Gdansk , ul. M. Sklodowskiej-Curie 3a Room 307(tel. 48-58-349-10-16, 48-58-349-11-07):
- a written statement about entering into the competition,
- personal questionnaire,
- information on candidate's work achievements so far,
- the list of publications and the information about point classification (Impact Factor and the scores from the Polish Ministry of Science and Higher Education, the number of citations), the magazines that have published candidate's scientific papers or articles,
- diploma stating the professional titles the candidate has earned (along with the supplement),
- document issued by Dean's Office of university the candidate graduated from, with the record of grades the candidate obtained in his or her studies,
- PhD diploma, if the candidate has earned the degree,
- other documents testifying to the qualifications and competencies to satisfactorily conduct classes with the Students
- copies of the former employment records and certificate of current employment,
- a statement of compliance with requirements, set forth in the Law on Higher Education,
- a written confirmation of knowledge and acceptance of the data protection laws imposed by the Medical University of Gdańsk and consent for processing candidate’s personal data included in the application.
- a statement on the employment with the Medical University of Gdańsk being the primary (basic) one,
Recruitment for the position of assistant is based on the candidates' average marks in their studies, engagement in the activities of scientific circles during their studies , their scientific achievements before the opening of the competition, participation in post-gradual doctoral studies , competence in languages , and professional experience.
Deadline for submission of documents is 2019 September 11 - 15:00 hours, accepted as per the date of acceptance of documents by MUG.
The results of the competition will be announced on the University website: www.gumed.edu.pl/praca .
The University reserves the right to leave the competitions without award determination without a cause.
The final decision to appoint the successful candidate recommended by the competition committee is made by University Rector.
Information to candidates applying for jobs with the Medical University of Gdańsk on personal data processing and protection also available on this website.
The Medical University of Gdansk will not secure any accommodations.
Assistant Or Assistant Professor For The Department Of Business Law (To Cover Parental Leave) , Masaryk University, Czech, 12 days ago
The Dean of the Faculty of Law, Masaryk University, announces a competition for the full-time position of an Assistant or Assistant professor at the Department of Business Law to cover for parenta...
Pd, Geballe Laboratory for Advanced Materials (GLAM), United States, about 22 hours ago
Fellowship ID:Stanford -GLAM -PD [#16450] Fellowship Title: 2021 GLAM Postdoctoral Fellowships Fellowship Type:Postdoctoral Location:Stanford, California 94305, United States [map ] Subject Areas...
Assistant Professor For Department Of Psychology, Times Higher Education, United Kingdom, 20 days ago
Department: Department of Psychology – Faculty of Arts Deadline: 12 Jul 2020 Start date: 1 September 2020 Dean of the Faculty of Arts, Masaryk University announces an open competition for the pos...
Assistant Professor For Department Of Psychology , Masaryk University, Czech, 1 day ago
Dean of the Faculty of Arts, Masaryk University announces an open competition for the position Assistant Professor Requirements: Master´s degree in psychology doctoral degree (Ph.D.) research acti...
Software Engineer For Ai Singapore, National University of Singapore, Singapore, about 2 hours ago
Software Engineer for AI Singapore - 00D40 Description AI Singapore (AISG) is a national AI programme launched by the National Research Foundation (NRF) to anchor deep national capabilities in Art...
Lecturer I. , Masaryk University, Czech, 12 days ago
The Dean of the Faculty of Sports Studies, Masaryk University announces an open competition for the following academic position: Lector I. at the University Sports Centre Faculty of Sports Studies...