Institution: University of Lodz, Faculty of International and Political Studies, Department of Theory and History of International Relations
Position: Assistant in the research and teaching staff group
Scientific discipline: political science and administration
Date of announcement: 4.10.2021 r.
Deadline for submitting applications until: 3.11.2021 r.
Link to the University website: www.uni.lodz.pl
Additional information: Application for the competition should be sent by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Faculty of International and Political Studies
Department of International Relations Theory and History
90-131 Łódź, Poland
Key words: competition for the position of research assistant, political science and administration, international relations, history of international relations, politics of memory, Balkans
The candidate for the above-mentioned position should meet the requirements of Article 113, Article 116 of the Law of 20 July 2018. Law on Higher Education and Science (Journal of Laws 2021, item 478).
A candidate applying for employment should meet the following requirements:
– have a master's degree in international relations, international cultural studies;
– represent the field of social sciences in the discipline of political science and administration;
– declare willingness to take up employment at the University of Lodz as a basic place of work;
– have an academic achievements in the field of politics of memory, ethnic politics and international relations, especially in the context of the Balkan region;
– have experience in conducting field research, particularly in the Balkan region;
– have experience in conducting research on ethnic and cultural violence and migration issues;
– have knowledge in terms of memory studies, including in terms of historical politics and post-memory;
– have experience in the organization of scientific conferences, including international conferences;
A – have a high level of scientific activity expressed in scored publications and in participation in national and international conferences;
– be fluent in Polish and English at a level that enables him/her to conduct classes in both languages;
– have the ability to work in a team;
An additional advantages will be if the Candidate :
– has an experience in teaching courses related to the cultural approach to politics, especially in the context of pop culture and gender
– has communicative knowledge of both Russian language, as well as basic knowledge of Arabic, Albanian or Serbian languages
– have an experience in working in the Academic organizations
All people entering the competition should submit an application for employment addressed to Rector of the University of Łódź, together with the attachments listed below:
– personal questionnaire and statements available on the University of Lodz website https://www.uni.lodz.pl/kariera ;
– RODO clause available on the University of Lodz website https://www.uni.lodz.pl/kariera ;
– a copy of the University Diploma
– list of previous achievements (publications, conference papers, internships and scientific projects, etc.)
– documents confirming the trainings, courses and certificates (including language certificates) received, in the absence of certificates, a statement of the extent of knowledge of foreign languages.
Deadline for a decision of the competition: 5 November 2021 r..
We reserve the right to conduct interviews with selected persons.
Winning the competition does not guarantee employment at the University of Lodz.
The University of Lodz does not provide reimbursement of travel and accommodation costs.
Ronan Harty Newman Fellowship In New Frontiers Of Competition Law , University College Dublin ;, Ireland, 27 days ago
As part of its programme to provide postdoctoral research opportunities for scholars of proven academic excellence, University College Dublin is pleased to announce the Ronan Harty Newman Fellowsh...
Research Assistant, University of Alberta, Canada, about 14 hours ago
This competition is open to all applicants however internal candidates and applicants who were former employees of the University of Alberta in the past 18 months will be given priority considerat...
Postdoctoral Researcher In Memory Laws And Politics, University of Copenhagen, Denmark, about 23 hours ago
The Centre for Military Studies at the Department of Political Science, University of Copenhagen is looking for a highly motivated and experienced post-doctoral researcher to join our research gro...
Two Part Time Positions Of An Assistant Of The Department Of Civil Law Field Of The Civil Law , Masaryk University, Czech, 6 days ago
The Dean of the Faculty of Law, Masaryk University, announces a competition for two part-time positions of an Assistant of the Department of Civil Law – field of the Civil Law Requirements: Assist...
Postdoctoral Research Position At The Skoltech Laboratory Of Integrable Systems And Turbulence, Times Higher Education, United Kingdom, 6 days ago
The Laboratory of Integrable Systems and Turbulence of the Center for Advanced Studies (CAS) at the Skolkovo Institute of Science and Technology (Skoltech) in Moscow opens competition among young...
Fachbereich Politik Und Sozialwissenschaften Institut Für Soziologie Ab Politische Soziologie: Soziale Bewegungen Und Konflikte Student Assistant (M/F/D) 40 H/Month Limited To 30.09.2023 Kennung: Shk Lichtenberg 2022 Bewerbungsende: 06.12.2021, Free University of Berlin, Germany, about 1 hour ago
The Lichtenberg Professorship in Political Sociology aims at establishing an innovative research program for the study of political conflict, social movements, and civil society. It systematically...