The competition is open to individuals who meet the requirements specified in Article 113 of the Law on Higher Education and Science of 20 July 2018 (Journal of Laws of 2021, item 478, i.e. Article 113 as amended) and who meet the following requirements:
1. PhD in literary studies, with a focus on English literary studies;
2. experience in teaching the following subjects in English: the History of English literature and English as a Second Language (PNJA courses);
3. research experience documented by a list of publications in peer-reviewed journals and a list of papers presented at scientific conferences
4. research interests: British literature, postcolonial Indian literature in English, gender and queer studies;
5. active participation in scientific conferences and seminars;
6. documented participation in teaching workshops and trainings;
7. experience in organizing conferences, popularizing science and promoting university's didactic and scientific activity
Assistant Professor Contemporary Approaches To Pre 1800 Literatures: English , University of Amsterdam, Netherlands, 27 days ago
Overview You will be teaching historical literature in a dynamic context with ample opportunities for the development of innovative pedagogy and research-led education. Your research will be part ...
Assistant Professor Of English Linguistics (1.0 Fte), Utrecht University, Netherlands, 1 day ago
The Department of Languages, Literature and Communication of Utrecht University invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for an Assistant Professorship (‘universitair docent’ or UD)...
Assistant Professor Of English Linguistics (1.0 Fte), Utrecht University, Netherlands, about 23 hours ago
Assistant Professor of English Linguistics (1.0 FTE) Job description The Department of Languages, Literature and Communication of Utrecht University invites applications from suitably qualified ca...
Lecturer/Assistant Professor In Literature & Medical Humanities , University College Dublin ;, Ireland, 24 days ago
Applications are invited for a permanent post as Lecturer/Assistant Professor in Literature and the Medical Humanities within the UCD School of English, Drama and Film. Applicants are expected to ...
Full Professor In Language And Translation English , Università Ca' Foscari Venezia ;, Italy, 24 days ago
Ca’ Foscari invites applications for a Full Professor in the area of Language and translation – English. Ca’ Foscari is a research intensive institution committed to competing for international sc...
Social Scientist, Sna For The Erc Funded Dissident Networks Project, MASARYK UNIVERSITY, United Kingdom, 12 days ago
Department: Centre for the Digital Research of Religion – Faculty of Arts Deadline: 6 Jun 2022 Start date: 1 September 2022 Job type: full-time Job field: Science and research Dean of the Faculty...