The Asian Institute of Management has an available open rank faculty position in the area of Entrepreneurship. Faculty members report to the Associate Dean of the Institute.
ACADEMIC QUALIFICATIONS (ESSENTIAL)
A doctorate degree in Entrepreneurship, Management, Strategy, or related field with an international publishing track record.
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE GAINED IN AN INTERNATIONAL ENVIRONMENT (DESIRABLE)
Extensive professional experience in entrepreneurship, and other relevant fields.
TEACHING EXPERIENCE (DESIRABLE)
- Local or international business school teaching experience (preferably at AACSB- or EQUIS-accredited schools at postgraduate level is desirable)
- Experience in teaching courses at the graduate level
- Practices participant centered learning
- Familiarity with teaching and developing online courses
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Demonstrable expertise in the fields of entrepreneurial finance, corporate entrepreneurship, global and social entrepreneurship, or related field
- Desirable areas of expertise and specific research interests may include:
- Entrepreneurial Thinking
- Entrepreneurial Finance
- Customer Development
- Social Enterprise
- Strategic Management
- Managing Growth
The faculty is also expected to actively engage in various Program, School, and Institute committees and participate in community service. Excellent interpersonal, communication and management skills are also required. Faculty members have the following teaching, research, and citizenship responsibilities:
- Undertake teaching in degree and non-degree programs
- Play a significant role in the design, development, planning, and review of courses, modules, etc. for degree and non-degree programs
- Provide general guidance and support to students, and give timely and relevant feedback
- Mentor students undertaking capstone projects, learning labs, and other projects or activities
- Aim to be recognized as a thought leader in their chosen field, developing and maintaining an external profile appropriate to the discipline
- Perform research and scholarly activitiesand remain current
- Undertake research and publish in internationally recognized peer-reviewed journals
- Uphold the Institute's values in all activities, both personal and professional
- Be an active and responsible member of the Institute's collegial body and be willing to accept administrative assignments as the leadership sees appropriate
- Contribute to the management, administrative processes, and committee responsibilities of the Institute
- Actively take part in activities of Programs, Schools, and Institute
Applicants must apply online by submitting their 1) letter of interest and 2) a comprehensive Curriculum Vitae, including educational background, work and/or consulting experience, and a list of the applicant’s research publications. Please click the above 'Apply' button to access.
For questions on the application processes and requirements, please send an email at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Lecturer Within Bioentrepreneurship, Karolinska Institutet, Sweden, about 1 hour ago
The Department of Learning, Informatics, Management and Ethics (LIME) works in several strategic areas that are important for improving human health. We focus on research, development and educatio...
Program Coordinator Sr, Ye Technology, Arizona State University, United States, 4 days ago
75146BR Off-Campus: Scottsdale Program Coordinator Sr Job Description The J. Orin Edson Entrepreneurship + Innovation Institute (Edson E+I) within the Knowledge Enterprise is seeking a Program Coo...
Program Coordinator Sr, Ye Operations, Arizona State University, United States, 5 days ago
75152BR Campus: Tempe Program Coordinator Sr Job Description The J. Orin Edson Entrepreneurship + Innovation Institute (Edson E+I) within the Knowledge Enterprise is seeking a Program Coordinator ...
Program Coordinator Sr, Ye Virtual Learning + Engagement, Arizona State University, United States, 4 days ago
75137BR Off-Campus: Scottsdale Program Coordinator Sr Job Description J. Orin Edson Entrepreneurship + Innovation Institute (Edson E+I) within the Knowledge Enterprise is seeking a Program Coordin...
Assistant Professor Of Criminal Law And Criminal Procedure, Tilburg University, Netherlands, 2 days ago
Tilburg University Under the motto “Understanding society”, Tilburg University ’s more than 1,500 employees develop knowledge, transfer it to over 19.000 students of 110 nationalities, and bring p...
Project Coordinator, Karolinska Institutet, Sweden, about 3 hours ago
Do you want to contribute to better health for all? The Department of Learning, Informatics, Management and Ethics (LIME) works in several strategic areas that are important for improving human he...