GNS Science (www.gns.cri.nz) is the leading supplier of earth and isotope scientific research and consultancy services in New Zealand. The work we do drives innovation and economic growth in New Zealand's geologically based energy and minerals industries, develops industrial and environmental applications of isotope science, increases New Zealand's resilience to natural hazards, and enhances understanding of earth-system processes, including climate change.
We are looking for the right person to provide technical leadership and support of an effective Workday ERP service. By providing senior escalation support to the Workday Support team and ownership of key operational activities such as change management.
You will be responsible for:
- Mapping and architectural support for strategic planning to ensure the ERP solutions can quickly adapt to meet GNS and ESR's needs
- Operational monitoring of our ERP to provide a robust and stable platform for GNS and ESR
- Undertake routine systems administration and security tasks to ensure system integrity and security
- Ownership of Tier 3 technical support and to provide the senior technical support for the Workday system
- Overall ownership and technical support for integrations, including liaising with vendors to resolve issues
- Overall coordination of testing for system upgrades or changes
Success calls for someone with:
- Six years' ICT production support experience, applications management or operations experience using standard support frameworks
- Significant experience in managing a technical support team providing round the clock support for a critical system
- Deep technical experience including recent experience supporting an ERP system
- Practical experience of Service Management principles (e.g., ITIL experience and knowledge)
GNS offers a supportive, flexible work environment and professional career development.
Want to know more?
Please contact email@example.com with any questions or queries.
Carbon Emissions & Sequestration Technologist, Teagasc, Ireland, 27 days ago
Duration: Permanent . A panel may be formed from which future similar vacancies may be filled; such a panel will remain active for a maximum period of 12 months. Background Teagasc is expanding i...
Manager Finance System Support, McGill University, Canada, 25 days ago
Please refer to the How to Apply for a Job (for External Candidates) job aid for instructions on how to apply. If you are an active McGill employee (ie: currently in an active contract or positio...
E 22057 – Software Developer For Sustainable Territories Applications (M/F), Luxembourg Institute of Science and Technology (LIST), Suriname, 9 days ago
Are you passionate about research? So are we! Come and join us The Luxembourg Institute of Science and Technology (LIST) is a Research and Technology Organization (RTO) active in the fields of mat...
Assistant Professor In Past Environmental Change In High Mountain Regions (0.8 – 1.0 Fte), Utrecht University, Netherlands, 9 days ago
Job description High mountains are hotspots of biodiversity, prone to natural hazards and important for downstream water supply. Predicting consequences of environmental change is therefore import...
Assistant Professor In Ocean Solutions And Carbon (0.8 1.0 Fte), Utrecht University, Netherlands, 9 days ago
Job description The Department of Earth Sciences at Utrecht University is looking to fill a position in the field of ocean solutions at the Assistant Professor level. The department’s mission is t...
Assistant Professor In Earth System And Climate Sciences (0.8 1.0 Fte), Utrecht University, Netherlands, 9 days ago
Job description The department of Earth Sciences at Utrecht University is looking for an earth system scientist to fill a position at the Assistant Professor level. The department’s mission is to ...