- Opportunities for professional development and free study
- Flexible working options to support your work-life balance
- Full time, fixed term for two years, role based in AUT's North Campus
Auckland University of Technology (AUT) is a vibrant, achievement-oriented and rewarding place to work. As one of the world's top 30 millennial universities and New Zealand's newest, AUT offers a stimulating teaching and research environment with strong connections to business and industry. We have over 29,000 students across our three Auckland teaching campuses.
About the role
In this role, you will support our Faculty of Health and Environmental Services (FHES) to help design, develop and deliver exceptional learning experiences. The faculty is seeking an uplift in student learning experiences in a range of teaching environments - campus-based, blended, hybrid and online. The nature of the work is highly collaborative - building relationships with academic practitioners, learning technologists, professional staff and students will be critical. The approach taken to design will be agile, data-informed and underpinned by the latest scholarship and research.
Skills and Experience
- Sustained experience of working on new course developments within a university
- Ability to align learning design to institutional strategic goals and priorities
- Experience in creating and working with agile learning design processes
- An ability to connect theory and practice in a range of learning design situations and tasks
- A broad range of learning and teaching support activities including academic consultation and support for assessment design
- A proven track record of working with senior academics to achieve outcomes
- Commitment to Te Tiriti partnership
- Experience of teaching or curriculum design in a health or life sciences context will be highly regarded
The AUT's Learning Transformation Laboratory (altLAB) team work collaboratively and there is a strong culture of support to achieve success. We work hard and find satisfaction in a job well done.
Be a part of an organisation with engaging work, great environments with purpose and meaning.
- Professional development and free study
- Generous leave allowances
- Flexible and hybrid working options
Your primary location will be AUT's North Campus with some working at City and South campuses.
For all enquiries about the positions please contact Nell Mann, Deputy Head of altLAB email@example.com
Salary Range: $96,926 - $115,527 (appointment level and salary commensurate with skills and experience)
Closing Date: 2 April at 10.30pm
Dean, Faculty Of Health And Environmental Sciences (Te Ara Hauora A Pūtaiao), AUCKLAND UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY, New Zealand, 18 days ago
19 May 2023 Job Information Organisation/Company AUCKLAND UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY Research Field Agricultural sciences Biological sciences Medical sciences Sociology Ethics in health sciences Mat...
Master Thesis In Mucosal Immunology (M/F/D), CeMM GmbH - Research Center for Molecular Medicine, Austria, 21 days ago
16 May 2023 Job Information Organisation/Company CeMM GmbH - Research Center for Molecular Medicine Research Field Medical sciences » Health sciences Researcher Profile First Stage Researcher (R1)...
Specialist, Curriculum Development, SINGAPORE UNIVERSITY OF SOCIAL SCIENCES, United Kingdom, 27 days ago
Design, Development and Partnership Short Description The Institute for Adult Learning (IAL), an autonomous institute of the Singapore University of Social Sciences, is at the forefront of buildin...
Senior Lecturer / Associate Professor In Management And Sustainable Business, MASSEY UNIVERSITY, New Zealand, 27 days ago
10 May 2023 Job Information Organisation/Company MASSEY UNIVERSITY Research Field Management sciences Researcher Profile Recognised Researcher (R2) First Stage Researcher (R1) Country New Zealand ...
Open Doctoral Position In Computational Design Methods For Sustainable Design, The Engineering Design and Computing Lab, ETH Zurich, Switzerland, about 19 hours ago
The Engineering Design and Computing Lab, ETH Zurich Location: Zurich, Switzerland Start Date: September 2023 Application Closing Date: 02 June 2023 The Engineering Design and Computing Laboratory...
Lecturer, Fashion Design, MASSEY UNIVERSITY, New Zealand, 13 days ago
24 May 2023 Job Information Organisation/Company MASSEY UNIVERSITY Research Field Arts Researcher Profile Recognised Researcher (R2) First Stage Researcher (R1) Country New Zealand Application Dea...