Due to an internal promotion, we are looking for an outstanding, confident and engaging person to work in the amazing Te Āhuru Recreation Centre.
Te Āhuru is a student-centric AUT facility that uses arts & crafts, food, gaming and entertainment, physical activity, and well-being initiatives to enrich the lives of AUT Students.
The new 3-floor recreation facility is designed to provide a sense of belonging, friendships and enduring connections for students and we are looking for the right person to help us do this.
To be successful in this role you will be required to have;
- Some experience with reception or front desk work and a passion for systems and processes.
- Some experience with event delivery and any focus on art and or dance would be beneficial.
- A sound understanding of how social media creation can engage the student population.
- A flexible, agile and engaging approach to your work with an outgoing attitude.
- An energetic can-do attitude and the ability to engage our diverse range of students.
In this role, you will be a key face of Te Ahuru and must have a commitment to student wellbeing, enjoy building strong internal and external relationships with a variety of stakeholders, and are committed to excellence in all you undertake.
Choosing to join the team at AUT University means you will;
- Be a member of the fastest-growing and second-largest University in New Zealand
- Be part of an organisation that makes a difference in the social fabric of New Zealand and is changing the shape of the tertiary education industry
- Enjoy great professional development opportunities, a range of staff benefits and generous leave allowances
To apply please click "Apply Now" below to be redirected to our careers site. You can also visit http://careers.aut.ac.nz to see our other vacancies.
You must be eligible to work in NZ to be considered.
This role is considered a children's worker role and will be subject to safety checking as part of the Children's Act 2014 .
Salary Range: $50,000 - $69,000 ( dependent on experience and qualifications)
Closing Date: 11 April 2023, 11:55 PM
*Full-time denotes 37.5 hours per week
Dean, Faculty Of Health And Environmental Sciences (Te Ara Hauora A Pūtaiao), AUCKLAND UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY, New Zealand, 12 days ago
19 May 2023 Job Information Organisation/Company AUCKLAND UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY Research Field Agricultural sciences Biological sciences Medical sciences Sociology Ethics in health sciences Mat...
Mba Administrator, University of Canterbury, New Zealand, 2 days ago
Te Kura Umanga | UC Business School Full-time at 37.5 hours per week (1.0 FTE) Continuing (i.e. permanent) position Kia hiwa rā, kia hiwa rā! He hiahia, he pūkenga nōu ki te mahi a te Tautāwhi | A...
Library Assistant | Kaiāwhina (Macmillan Brown), University of Canterbury, New Zealand, 2 days ago
Macmillan Brown Library | Te Puna Rakahau o Macmillan Brown Part-time at 22.5 hours a week (0.6FTE) Fixed-term role June 2023 - January 2025. Hours: Monday, Tuesday & Thursday 9am-2:30pm, Wednesda...
Kaiurungi, University of Canterbury, New Zealand, 11 days ago
Kā Waimaero | UC Māori Located in Ōtautahi | Christchurch, Aotearoa | New Zealand Full-time at 37.5 hours per week (1.0 FTE) Continuing (ie. Permanent) role Kia hiwa rā, kia hiwa rā! He hiahia, he...
International Coordinator Government Scholarships, University of Canterbury, New Zealand, 5 days ago
Te Tari Hononga ki Tāwāhi | International Relationships Office Located in Ōtautahi | Christchurch, Aotearoa | New Zealand Full-time 37.5 hours per week (1.0 FTE) Continuing (permanent) position Ge...
Kaiurungi Matua, University of Canterbury, New Zealand, 1 day ago
Kia hiwa rā, kia hiwa rā! He pūkenga, he hiahia nōu ki te mahi a te Kaiurungi Matua? Nāia te pōwhiri nā Te Whare Wānanga o Waitaha kia tono mai i te tūranga nei. Kā Waimaero | UC Māori Full-time a...