- National Facilities
- University Services
- Palmerston North
Professional Grade 8
Term length: ongoing
Hours of work: full-time
For more than 85 years, Massey University has helped shape the lives and communities of people in New Zealand and around the world. Its forward-thinking spirit, research-led teaching, and cutting-edge discoveries make Massey New Zealand's defining university.
The Operations, International and University Registrar portfolio is responsible for leading Facilities Management across the University.
A recent resignation has created an exciting and interesting opportunity for an experienced Project Manager to join our Capital Projects Team on the Manawatu Campus, in Palmerston North.
This Project Management – Capital Constructions role is dedicated to the management of capital works throughout the project life cycle, and the delivery of a complex construction programme of works on our Manawatu Campus. This includes contract management, compliance, risk management and stakeholder relationships.
You’ll bring with you:
• Extensive experience in managing property construction projects.
• A proven track record that demonstrates your ability to manage large and complex development projects.
• Demonstrated ability to act as the project’s ‘client representative’.
• Formal professional or management qualification (ideally), e.g. PRINCE or PMI certification.
What’s in it for you?
• The chance to work on some interesting pieces of work. A mix of new builds and refurbishments!
• Up to 6.75% employer contribution to the UniSaver Superannuation Scheme.
• Five university holidays per year in addition to your annual leave.
• Subsidised Southern Cross Healthcare plan for you and your family.
• Discounted membership to our fully equipped recreation centre and gym facilities.
• Access to a wonderful on-Campus crèche /day care facilities for dependents of staff.
• Comprehensive professional development and training programme.
• University staff study provisions.
We embrace diversity, talent, and performance, and provide staff and students with an extensive range of opportunities to develop intellectually, professionally, and personally.
If you really enjoy bringing ideas to life and would like to join our team of ten, please apply now!
To have a confidential conversation about the position, please feel free to contact the hiring manager Keith Harvey; 027 220 9933 or K.R.Harvey@massey.ac.nz
Applications close Thursday 29 July 2021, 11.30 pm.
To view/download the job description, please click on the file below
Project Manager - Capital - JD Opens in new window
Senior Project Manager, Carleton University, Canada, about 12 hours ago
Job Number: J0921-0053 Job Title: Senior Project Manager Job Type: Continuing Full Time Department: Capital Development and Infrastructure Renewal Job Category: Administrative Management Number of...
Healthcare Financial Management, Department Of Business Management Adjunct Faculty, University of Maryland University College, United States, 1 day ago
Adjunct Faculty Global Health Services and Administration Department of Business Management UMGC Stateside Location: Online University of Maryland Global Campus (UMGC) seeks adjunct faculty to tea...
Laboratory Technician, Times Higher Education, United Kingdom, 3 days ago
ORGANIZATION NAME College of Arts and Sciences ABOUT UNIVERSITY Khalifa University is a world-class, research-intensive institution in Abu Dhabi, the capital city of the United Arab Emirates (UAE)...
Fitness Advisor, Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand, about 21 hours ago
« Back to Jobs Fitness Advisor Location: Kelburn Type: Permanent Post Date: Fri Sep 17 03:41:47 2021 Ref: 2371 Are you a multi-skilled professional with fitness programming and administration expe...
Client Services Officer (Hr Business Systems), The University of Queensland, Australia, 1 day ago
Apply now Job No:516168 Area:Office of Chief Operating Officer Salary (FTE):Professional Level 05 ($70,796.58 - $78,852.96) Work type:Full Time - Fixed Term Location: Other The Human Capital Manag...
Lecturer / Senior Lecturer In Midwifery, Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand, about 21 hours ago
« Back to Jobs Lecturer / Senior Lecturer in Midwifery Location: Wellington Type: Permanent Post Date: Mon Sep 13 22:33:27 2021 Ref: 1904 Do you hold a Masters or Doctoral qualification in midwife...