- Fulltime fixed term role ending 15 December 2023
Te āheinga: The opportunity
This key strategic role will focus on connecting and supporting academic programmes, consolidating Unitec's brand reputation and competitive product positioning, enabling successful student attraction, recruitment, and reputation outcomes.
You'll partner with the academic teams, operations teams, wider marketing and communications team to drive the delivery of school marketing plans, campaigns and production of marketing materials for domestic and international audiences. You'll help to ensure the delivery of exceptional outputs and results that best reflect Unitec's brand in the tertiary marketplace and the values of Te Noho Kotahitanga.
He kōrero mōu: About you
We are looking for a talented individual to deliver innovative and engaging product marketing content. The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of developing and deploying marketing strategies and will be able to execute marketing initiatives that match and support our unique offerings.
What you'll be doing;
- Develop and drive the execution of strategic marketing plans and go-to-market strategies for assigned portfolios.
- Develop compelling key selling propositions to position Unitec programmes in the marketplace.
- Be the marketing champion for product related marketing undertakings.
- Responsible for measuring ROI, tracking and managing the marketing activities you deliver.
What you'll bring;
- Relevant tertiary qualification with significant experience in marketing/ communications or product marketing roles
- Ability to handle the pace and ambiguity that comes with working in a complex business environment.
- Experience in building value propositions to launch new products and position of existing products.
- High level of initiative and ability to lead cross functional teams and work independently.
- Highly commercial, data driven with demonstrated experience of turning customer insights into marketing success.
- Stakeholder management and ability to influence decision making at all levels of an organisation.
- Exceptional organisational skills and follow-through - you enjoy multitasking and have an ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
Tā mātau rourou: What we offer
Joining Unitec, you will be working within a diverse organisation that encourages forward-thinking and recognises success. We offer a competitive salary, access to development opportunities. You'll be working in our beautiful green campus in Mt Albert, within a supportive team, where you'll be empowered and have scope for creative thinking.
Tono mai: How to Apply
Please apply online with your current CV and covering letter.
Please note: We are looking for a successful candidate to start as soon as possible. We do not always work to fixed closing dates and may start considering applications as they are received, so we encourage you to apply early.
Unitec - part of Te Pūkenga is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. We welcome and celebrate diversity and are committed to building a supportive and inclusive environment for all.
Ref 3319/23 Marketing Campaign Lead (2 Positions), Office Of Student Experience And Marketing, University of Western Sydney, Australia, 28 days ago
Multiple positions available Hawkesbury Campus Remuneration package: $113,831 to $122,779 p.a. Full time, 1x ongoing and 1x fixed-term Positions based at Hawkesbury Campus All ongoing and fixed te...
Product Marketing Strategist, SAIT Polytechnic, Canada, 7 days ago
Product Marketing Strategist Calgary, AB Corporate Development, Applied Research & International – Centre for Continuing Education & Professional Studies / AUPE Temporary Salary / Hybrid Apply for...
Faculty Marketing Manager, University of Canterbury, New Zealand, about 11 hours ago
Whakatairanga|Marketing Located in Ōtautahi | Christchurch, Aotearoa | New Zealand Full-time 37.5 hours per week (1.0 FTE) Continuing (permanent) position Kia hiwa rā, kia hiwa rā! He hiahia, he p...
Senior Digital Marketing Specialist, University of Canterbury, New Zealand, 9 days ago
Te Rōpū Pāpori | Engagement Located in Ōtautahi | Christchurch, Aotearoa | New Zealand Full-time 37.5 hours per week (1.0 FTE) Parental leave cover, fixed term until 8 November 2024 Kia hiwa rā, k...
Intern In Earth Observation Market Intelligence , European Space Agency, Netherlands, 6 days ago
Internship Opportunity in the Directorate of Earth Observation Programmes. ESA is an equal opportunity employer, committed to achieving diversity within the workforce and creating an inclusive wor...
Senior Marketing Adviser, Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand, 28 days ago
« Back to Jobs Senior Marketing Adviser Location: Kelburn Type: Permanent Post Date: Sun Oct 29 21:09:07 2023 Ref: 277 Do you have experience in developing and implementing marketing strategies an...