The opportunity / Te Whiwhinga mahi
Due to a recent internal transfer, we have a fantastic opportunity to join our Engagement Team.
The Partnerships Coordinator is responsible for coordinating Te Pūkenga NMIT's community, industry and pathway stakeholder relationships, including the delivery of our contract with the Top of The South Trades Academy (TOTSTA). This role plays a key part in building and maintaining effective working relationships and networks to achieve greater engagement with schools, colleges, business, and the community.
The key responsibilities for the role are:
- to be the key liaison between Te Pūkenga NMIT and TOTSTA management.
- to support in the promotion of Te Pūkenga NMIT as the regional education provider of choice in Te Tauihu.
- to engage with industry and community through workshops, events, networking, and communications.
About you / He kōrero mōu
To be successful in this role you will need:
- meet the skills and experience requirements outlined in the Job Description
- proven experience in successful stakeholder engagement with a commitment to excellent customer service
- full clean drivers' licence
- knowledge or the willingness to learn about our programmes and specialisms at Te Pūkenga NMIT
- the ability to work independently, display initiative and exercise judgement to problem solve in a fast-paced environment
Experience in partnering with schools, working with youth and networking would be an advantage.
What we offer / Ngā āhuatanga kei a mātou
- Base + Kiwisaver + free eye exams + Parental leave bonus + 5 Weeks leave
- Generous sick leave provisions + EAP services + additional professional development leave
- Central city location+ access to free onsite parking + good access to public transport + bike racks and showers + close to other facilities
- Hybrid working options by application + discount on study+ onsite café/restaurant/sports facilities/library
About Te Pūkenga/ He kōrero mō Te Whare Wānanga o Te Pūkenga
NMIT is part of Te Pūkenga - New Zealand Institute of Skills and Technology, the organisation responsible for delivering vocational education and training across New Zealand. By bringing together on-the-job, on-campus and online learning, Te Pūkenga supports learners, employers, and our communities to gain the skills, knowledge, and capabilities Aotearoa needs now and for the future.
NMIT operates four campuses, servicing over 6500 tertiary students from the Nelson and Marlborough regions, and from all over the world. Our promise is 'work-ready, world-ready graduates'.
How to apply/ Me pēhea te tuku tono
We accept applications via our online application systems. For a job description, please follow the application link.
You must be a NZ resident with a current work eligibility status.
Application close date is 10am Wednesday 1st February 2023.
Use the Apply with Seek option only if you do not already have a profile with us. You will be prompted to create a new profile and log into your Seek account to prepopulate your Seek details over to our site.
Pūkenga / Pūkenga Matua / Ahorangi Tūhono Early Childhood Education, University of Canterbury, New Zealand, about 17 hours ago
Te Kaupeka Ako| Faculty of Education Te Kura Whakangungu Kaiako | School of Teacher Education Full-time at 37.5 hours per week (1.0 FTE) Continuing (i.e., permanent) position Kia hiwa rā, kia hiwa...
Mātauranga Māori Kaiako & Programmes Co Ordinator, Manukau Institute of Technology, New Zealand, 11 days ago
Whakatipu Te Kakano: Growing the Seed. After mahi that makes a difference in people's lives? 'He mea nui rawa ki a mātou o Te Pūkenga - Te Whare Takiura o Manukau te kawenga ki te manaaki i te hun...
Portfolio Manager, Manukau Institute of Technology, New Zealand, 16 days ago
STUDY AT MIT Short courses Free study Fees and study costs Studying and living in New Zealand Apply now INFORMATION Jobs for students Key dates Schools and community Recognition of prior learning ...
Lecturer / Senior Lecturer / Senior Lecturer Above The Bar / Associate Professor In Biomechanics, University of Canterbury, New Zealand, about 17 hours ago
Faculty of Health | Te Kaupeka Oranga University of Canterbury | Te Whare Wananga of Waitaha Located in Christchurch, New Zealand | Aotearoa Full-time 37.5 hours per week (1.0 FTE each) Continuing...
Head Of Nursing Tūmuaki Mahi Tāpuhi (Hauora Māori), Waikato Institute of Technology, New Zealand, about 19 hours ago
Wintec’s - Te Pūkenga Te Kura Mō Ngā Mahi Tiaki I Te Hapori (Centre for Health and Social Practice) is seeking a highly motivated Team Manager to join the Centre’s inter-professional management te...
Security Officer, Unitech Institute of Technology, New Zealand, 17 days ago
Permanent Fulltime opportunity Kia hiwa rā! At Unitec - part of Te Pūkenga, we're passionate about the power of education to positively change the lives of our students, their whānau, and the wide...